chapter : 9

Ajmer - Rajasthan

So After almost 3 hours Radhika and Eshaan reached home!

After seeing their childrens & husband Prakash, sudha & pari's eyes sparkled, pari came running to radhika and hugged her tightly like a sister, parents hugged Eshaan then they hugged radhika and pari smiled at eshaan and he holded her hands showing how much he missed her -
[That's the ishaaron ki bhasha right? Where your partners smile, eyes, gentle touch can tell you anything or assure you about something!]

sometime later, Radhika, Eshaan came down after changing there clothes and Everyone were sitting on Couch asking them about the trip...

Baba : To kaisa Raha aapka Jaipur ka safar?

Radhika & Eshaan : Bohotttt Acchaa...

Eshaan : Baba sa aapki laadli ka to wahan aise man lag Gaya tha jaise wo uska hi ghar hoo!!

Radhika : Bhai saaa [whining] , Par haan sach mein wo family thi bohot Acchi sabhi bohot pyaare the... Bhabhi apko pata hai Tara Jiji sa ka Sasural tha woh, sabhi ne humein bohot pyaar diya , Aur Hukum sa unhone bhi humari Buisness mein bohot madad ki..

Pari : Woahh Radhiii

Maa : Acchi baat hai ki apne itna time itne acche logon ke sath bitaya...

Baba & maa : Haha itni taareef humnein kabhi aapke muh se kisi ki nhi suni!

[Radhika looked down blushing, which was noticed by Pari only]

Radhika : Unhonein aap sab ke liye bhi gifts bhijwaye hain aur humein bhi bohot kuch dilayaa!

She started showing the gifts to them and they were seeing the shine in her face when she was telling them about haweli ke log and Hukum sa!
----------------------------------------------
Jaipur : Rajasthan

It was Night time when Jai came home, because there was some urgent work in Company so he had to go!

He took a Shower to relief the stress and started thinking about Radhika and then he remembered about the gift he came out and started searching for the gift!

[Never in his life he became this much excited, He never seen people's gift not because of standards but those were the things which he already had so he used to give them to Those people who really deserve that gifts]

He opened the gift which was packed in cute wraps which were designed by radhika and got amazed by seeing Some beautiful Books which he loves to read and ancient items which he loves to collect!

How can she know my likes this perfectly!!!!!!!!

Aahh radhikaaa what are you doing to me!!!!
----------------------------------------------
Ajmer :

Radhika tiredly come to her room and changed in comfy clothes!