Premeditated

049 wants to do something about his partner's dysphoria.

Warnings: murder, premeditated murder, graphic violence, surgery, possession

_-_-_

The Doctor's rented vehicle thumped and bumped as he drove it into the woods. He was happy that he'd selected one built for such rough treatment, as, otherwise, he was sure he would need to perform repairs.

Using an odd little rubber pen device Dýo had given him, the professional quickly  sent his love a message that normally would have taken thirty minutes to put together with his long, crescent-shaped nails. Dýo was on a business trip, and she would be for a few more weeks. It was a perfect opportunity to put into action what he'd been planning to do for her for some time now, but he was, of course, concerned. There were a thousand points at which the plan could go horribly wrong, after all. Hence, he made sure to wish Dýo a good night and to tell her how much he loved her. He just couldn't be sure he'd make it out of this place.

Stepping out of his car into the pitch black woods, the Surgeon grabbed a few things. His bag, of course, which knew well what he was going to do, and made itself heavier to discourage him from it, and a card he'd kept hidden away ever since he'd first picked it up on the way out of that awful place that had caused his poor partner so much harm. 

At that point, he started to walk, travelling several miles through the trees to singular small building beneath which he knew would be a massive complex. This was where the face-having computer machine had told him he'd needed to go. He only hoped that bringing that former patient along so that they could work their strange majicks and connect the strange device to the  internet as was requested was worth it. The Doctor stepped up to the door, then briefly inserted the card into a little box on the wall, the reinforced metal thing sliding open as well as the second one behind it moments later. Adrenaline rushed in his ears, but he hurried inside anyway and stepped into the massive elevator that looked damn near big enough to hold the aeroplane he'd ridden to this forsaken place.

The Doctor squinted a but under the fluorescent lights, and read the buttons. L, M, S, E, K, O. 

He had no idea what most of them stood for, but between a long ago crosstest and some recent clarification, he had a fairly good idea of which he needed. He inserted the card again into yet another slatted box inside the elevator and pressed the 'E'.

With an ominous rumble, the great metal box  traveled down and down, finally stopping at what he presumed was 'E'. The surgeon quickly began pressing the button with closed doors illustrated on it and pulled out the cellular device Dýo had bought him yet again, calling a patient he'd cured only about a year prior. 

"I'm here," he said softly, "would you-"

The power was cut and, a moment later, the walls shook as an explosion occurred in the far side of the facility, causing immediate commotion.

"Thank you."

His patient hung up the call, and the Doctor waited, holding his breath as researchers approached and then passed to, what he supposed, was some sort of emergency exit. Finally, though, the hall ahead of him was quiet, and he sighed with relief. Immediately, the surgeon got to work, taking out a pair of bone-cutters and using them to lever open the doors just enough that he could get between them and get out. Putting the cutters back into his bag, 049 hurried as quickly as he could down the hall, only lingering to get a better look at the labels on each door. 

2967, 4980, 1961... Door after door, he looked, he moved on, going down one side of the hall and up the other, 5286, 023 -oh he wanted to take that sweet darling home so badly but Dýo would be so very cross with him... He sent her a questioning message just in case. After all, one couldn't be certain, and this beast was more than deserving of love and affection and a nice home.