Chapter 1: Destination: Philippines

Perhaps you haven't met nor even want to meet me but I was fully aware that canhandle this situation calmly(I was obviously lying).It was midnight-I was in a firstclass, plane, sitting in a cross-legged position in a highly modernized, queen-size-halfbed, vintage, brown,2029 edition, it can change either into a chair or a bed; reading abook, hard bound, with a maximum pages of 210-Yeah...I'm normally the type ofperson that always want to look and observe the last page. 

I was also the type of person who wanted to stay in the land to read my book,considering the fact that nobody seems wearier than me-for most of all I was the typeof person who always wanted to wear short that is smooth and warmth, same goes tomy polo-I was wearing it right now, my short is brown with a majestic leather ofcotton, my polo that is precisely green and also cotton. Philippines history‖ was thetitle of my book.  

My pale skin has been shivering for a long time that I almost lost it-luckily I was able toheat up myself and my faith in being so patriotic about my mother land that gave methe edge to leave on with this awful temperature.

Next to me was my grandpa, Federico Higolton who doesn't want to talk about his age,and was very likely to wear pants and T-shirts with all kinds of varieties written on it. 

His weight was in the scale of an average person but his size was more that his weight.He had been a soldier in 1941, the time when the Philippines were fighting forresistance of their country under the Imperial Japanese army

I always love his war story even though is often and rarely about the bloodshed ofmany people who barely suffered and wanted to have prosperity, dignity, security andsovereignty

"Can I get some bottled water please?" my grandpa asked with a soothing voice. 

"―Oh...yes certainly sir! Right away sir!"

The stewardess replied anxiously to get her job done as sooner as possible.

She was wearing a blue and formal uniform with white sleeves and long, blue-pantswith a hat especially with a symbolic sign of an airplane

Then my grandpa touched my shoulder and said. ―Why are you in a bad mood today? The question sounded like a math problem that I can't really answer therefore I wastrap in my conscience to think about the question or make something up 

"―No grandpa I'm fine, there is nothing wrong with me."

I replied with a tiny white lie. "―I don't buy it, you'd better loosen up or I may just callyour parents and send you back to America where your reputation is notorious." mygrandpa said with a semicircular crooked smile and a punch or bitterness irony undermy chest but I think it was mostly my sternum. 

My reputation in my old school barely causes my life to experience shame and dishonorto my family, literally, but the most crucial thing is that I did it after the half-lastsemester.

My grandpa nodded and laughed at the same time. "―I'm just kidding. I wouldn't sendyou back to your most abashing moment of your very existence, ha-ha-ha-h-aha-!"

I sigh and said. " Uh...thanks grandpa, I think?"

We're waiting for my grandpa's water and has just heard the tray moving, it was thestewardess who was approaching us to serve the bottle of water to my grandpa, aftera few seconds the stewardess was already at my grandpa side serving a fresh,mineral, bottled of water to my grandpa.

"Here you go sir," she replied with a happy smile in her face.   "Please enjoy it while it'scold."

"You have a crystal clear water here miss," My grandpa commented