Character Bios

I hop you enjoy the music at the top of the chapter.

What Kakine command seals look like:

Kakine last servant is a grand servant(A grand servant is summoned to fight against beasts that threaten all of humanity)

His first servant is an Avenger class servant:

Name: Edmond Dantes 

Age: unknown 

Info on Dantes:

Avenger's True Name is Edmond Dantès, the Count of Monte Cristo and the King of the Cavern made famous by ' novel of one of the same names he is famous for. In the novel, he was originally living as a seaman until he was torn away from his love, Mercédès, and imprisoned in the hellish Château d'If under false charges. While others would go mad, he maintained his sanity due to his iron will and befriended another prisoner, Abbe Faria, who guided Edmond during his time in prison.

He managed to escape his prison, located and obtained the treasure on Monte Cristo island to become the richest man in the world, and learned of how Mercédès had been torn from him, and their love trampled. Infuriated and consumed by hate, he took on the false identity of the Count of Monte Cristo and weaved a lengthy revenge plot to destroy all those who had betrayed him. Ultimately, he is reformed through his guilt and regret and left with his mistress Haydée, originally a slave he bought before falling in love with her, to live in peace.

Despite his reformation, however, his legend as the world's greatest Avenger remains, and so he is summoned as one much to his dislike.

Dantes noble phantasmas(A noble phantasmas is the power from there legends and knowledge of their stories):

Monte Cristo Mythologie: The King of the Cavern: Edmond Dantès' nature as the incarnation of vengeance, materialized as his body, and as a Noble Phantasm. Said to have been tied to the 14 relics Edmond Dantès' founded during his lifetime, it has burned a Magic Crest and Circuits into his body and soul, a power equal to that of the Age of Gods, that allows him to materialize his magical energy as poisonous flames that burn at the soul of his victims. A flame so powerful that in his lifetime, Dantès' was able to harm and permanently kill despite the latter's regenerative powers and even burn through the magical trap he used on Dantès' in their fight. It also renders him effectively immune to poisons and mental interference and passively conceals his parameters and class, displaying false information instead. It is continuously active, but by releasing its True Name, he can cause all the pent-up grudges around him to come up, causing opponents to fight amongst themselves as they're suddenly assailed by distrust.

I don't need any mercy! My path goes beyond love and hate! Enfer Château d'If!