~ Chapter 6 ~

-Currently in Rivendell's Training Grounds-

Grunts and groans of pain were heard as one by one, an Elven Warrior would fall to the ground by the hand of Taerion.

The twins Elrohir & Elladan being true to their word, brought Taerion to the grounds after first meal. Where he is currently now battling every Elven Warrior and winning against them.

The twins watched from the side lines with shock and impressed expressions on their faces. Truth be told they weren't expecting him to be that good, they thought he would fall at the first or second battle. But here he is ten battles later now fighting four warriors at once.

"Elrohir, Elladan who is this warrior? I have not seen him before" a rich husky voice spoke from behind the twins.

They quickly turned and smiled at the appearance of their teacher and trusted friend.

Lord Glorfindel, Lord of the House of the Golden Flower of the Ancient Elven City Gondolin.

He died at the fall of Gondolin, but thanks to the Valar he was given another chance and returned to Middle Earth as a twice born, a rare experience to happen to anyone especially an Elf. He now serves Rivendell, he is one of the few greatest warriors of Middle Earth and he is the Commander of the Guard, he is also in charge of training new warriors and Lord Elrond's two sons.

"Lord Glorfindel" both twins exclaimed happily greeting him.

"This warrior here before us is very surprisingly a Valyrian Elf our long lost kin" Elrohir started

"He arrived last night and was accompanied by a Valyrian Elfling, the two have seek sanctuary with us" Elladan continued

"And Father has allowed it as this was the will of the Valar, they sent him a vision early this morning about the two" Elrohir finished, both twins smiling cheekily.

Lord Glorfindel looked between the twins as they shared their answer to him, and softly shook his head at their antics.

He was shocked to hear that this warrior was Valyrian and somewhere in Rivendell there was a Valyrian Elfling as well, before in his first life he met the Ancient Valyrian Elven Queen Nelaemera. She was a true beauty of Elven Valyrian Blood and was kind, strong and loving ruler as she led her people and their dragons against the orc armies.

Glorfindel was going to court her, but before he could the fall of Gondolin happened and he died before proposing to her. They were close to each other, she taught him and Lord Elrond her people's language and she would take him on flights on her dragon Apollo. They would also hide away in either the gardens or libraries. He really loved her truly and was heartbroken to hear when he came back for his second life she along with her people disappear and was never seen or heard from ever again. Many of his kin and other Elven Kingdoms believe that they experience a doom similar to Gondolin.