°1

{The picture above is how Alexia looks, I know Andrea russett is not Hispanic and African American but fuck it. hope you enjoy this chapter and important a/n at the end}

*Alexia's POV*

I wake up in the morning to a loud thud , I open my eyes to see Jacob putting on his boxers . memories from last night flood my mind, I was at a party with Jacob and we both got pretty drunk and I assume after that we fucked.

Its normal that we had sex were friends with benefits, so we both pleasure each other and its not akaward because were pretty close. I get out of bed and put and put on my bra and underwear I look up to see Jacob smirking at me "what" I ask Jacob."nothing I'm just looking at the marks I left on your neck" he says still smirking at me.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
[Still Alexia's POV]

Me and Jacob get out of his car and make our way towards the school doors. After we get inside we go our separate ways to go to our lockers, I put in my combination and get my books out for math that I have with jacob. I walk into class and see that Jacob is sitting at the back of class, I make my way to where Jacobs sitting and sit next to him.

After awhile I start to not pay attention to what the teacher is saying, I feel a hand on my thigh and I look next to me to see Jacob smirking. He leans over and starts kissing my neck, he starts sucking on my sweet spot and I let out a quiet moan. I put my hand on his dick and start palming him through his jeans he quietly groans, after awhile I ask the teacher can I got to the bathroom. As I was walking down the hallway towards the bathroom someone pulled me into the boys bathroom I look up to see......
+++++++++++++++++!+++++++++++++
[Cliffhanger I'm pretty sure you guys already know who it is but idgaf. But what I wanted to say was sorry that I haven't updated for awhile but I will start updating more often . I was busy because of last days of school coming up but I'm out of school now but I have to go back to school on june 9 because I have summer school and I will try to update as much as I can check out my other book fanfic outfits don't forget to comment and vote bye✌]