THANK YOU

Well, here we are again.

Once more, I find myself overwhelmed by the amount of love and support that this story has received. It has been an absolute joy to write, and I have thoroughly loved every moment, but nothing makes me happier than seeing that you readers are enjoying it. I must thank each and every one of you who has viewed, voted and commented on this story. It has given me so much motivation and pride and I can't thank you all enough.

This story was quite the rollercoaster. I think my own heart cracked at least a thousand times when writing it, especially with little miss James leaving Lockwood & Co, but I'm so pleased with her journey and how all of the characters have grown throughout the story.

As always, coming to the end of the story does always make me feel a little sad and lost. I never quite know what to do with myself. Writing these stories has never felt like a chore, and I have truly loved every second of it.

That being said, the concept of a book three is very real.  It would be based off of the final Lockwood & Co book by Jonathan Stroud, The Empty Grave. As there is only one book remaining ('Refuge' was The Screaming Staircase and The Whispering Skull put together, and 'Home' was The Hollow Boy and The Creeping Shadow), book three would be shorter than my past two stories. However, that does leave more room for one shot type chapters.

If you do like the idea of a third book and for me to continue Nola's story,  please do let me know! Any plot suggestions/ ideas are completely  welcome too, so please feel free to comment your thoughts.

If book three does go ahead, it won't be straight away. My birthday is on Monday (wooo) and I'm going away on holiday, so any publication would probably be delayed. But, if book three is what the people want, book three is what the people will get.

I just couldn't mark this story as complete without saying a huge thank you to everyone who has helped me finish it:)

Never did I expect this book, nor myself, to get to this point. I feel so much love and gratitude, and am so thankful for all of you readers. You have all made this book series what it is. Sending you all lots of love and wishing you well <3

cherry🍒 xo