One

Y/N's POV

I am walking in the school with my friends right now. A lot of students wandered around the halls as it is still early for the classes to start.

While walking, numbers of students excitedly approach us while holding their gifts for us. They keep shouting our names and such then give their presents for us.

Me and my friends is quite famous in the campus, so I guess that explain this mob right now.

We accept their gifts from us and thank them. After that we are thankfully getting out of them.

All my friends sigh deeply, including me, after we get into our lockers and put the gifts in there. When I open mine, it was full of letters as some of them scattered on the floor as soon as I open my locker.

"I'm not being rude or something, but I hope this stops already. I'm getting sick of cleaning my locker and putting away all these letters." I sigh as I pick up the letters that falls from my locker.

"Yeah, same. I'm grateful for their gifts, but i'm getting guilty that they need to do all these things for us. They're wasting their money on us by spending for all these things." My friend Jihyo said and we agreed on her.

"Take note. Some of the gifts are expensive! Like– Do they really like us that much to buy these luxurious things?! It's getting out of hand." Chaeyoung stressfully said.

I guess we need to talk to all our fan girls and fan boys to stop giving us gifts. We can't practically tell them to not like us anymore, but moral support is much enough for us already.

"Let's talk to them about this someday." They nodded at my statement.

After dealing with the gift in our lockers we proceed in walking in the hallway.

"By the way, Sports Day is coming next month, Do you guys have some clubs to join at?" Jihyo look at us as she asked.

"I will probably join the basketball team,I heard they're looking for a new captain, and that's me." Jeongyeon confidently said, earning a scoff to all of us making her shoot us a glare.

"You are so full of yourself, you joining the team maybe the downfall of them. Have mercy, Jeong." Jihyo said to Jeongyeon and we all laugh.

"I was just trying to help them. Who knows? Maybe we'll win if I will be the captain of the team." Jeongyeon said smirk and we just nodded.

We're not downgrading her, okay?! She's our friend, that's how we tease each other. And we know Jeongyeon has a great potential in playing basketball since she often play it.

"What about you, Y/N?" Chaeyoung suddenly ask me.

"About that, Seulgi approached me yesterday and she actually want me to join their team in Volleyball." I told them.

"And what did you say? Did you agree?" Jihyo asked excitedly.

"I was hesitant. I told her i'll update her once I made decision about it." They frown at me and sigh.

"What's stopping you? You are very skilled at that sport. You get a lot of awards from it, often get the title as the 'Most Valuable Player' so why didn't you said yes right away?" I sigh. Yes, they are right about me being a skilled player of Volleyball. But if I said yes i'm sure i'll be always practicing and i'll have no time for my studies.