pleasure in the shower 17

"Warning: This chapter contains explicit sexual content, strong language, Reader discretion is advised." If you do not wish to read the sexual content you can make your way to the next chapter, but make sure you scroll past the sexual content and read the warnings. My apologies -chaos

Layla's perspective

As the days went by and my pregnancy became further and further along, I no longer wanted to sleep alone. I usually found myself  cuddled in bed with Christian. We were practically attached at the hip at this point and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I sensed that the time was drawing near when he would want to claim and Mark  me as his own. With my hormones raging, I resolved to surprise him tonight with something special, despite my desire to take things slow. As my baby bump continued to grow, I was no longer self-conscious about my changing body. Thanks to Christian, my self-worth had soared, and I found myself gaining confidence and embracing my own skin. It's amazing how much a mate's constant reassurance can make you feel not just comfortable, but truly cherished.

"Hey baby," I said looking at Christian. "Would you want to take a shower?"

"No my love, I'll take one in the morning."

I stammered, "I mean uh ...with me."

His jaw went slack leaving his mouth hanging open, while his eyes went wide with excitement. He got up, "hell yeah," He said beaming. " Are you sure?"

"Of course!" I said slowly taking off my top first, revealing my black lacy bra.

And then my bottoms to reveal my matching lacy boy shorts, Christian watched me with love-filled eyes taking in my form. "Fuck your beautiful!" He said pulling me close and planting open mouth kisses near my sweet spot.

"Mmm, that feels incredible," I muttered. The sensation was indescribable, not just because of his lips, but because of the Sparks that followed every kiss.

Christian took off his shirt and pajamas leaving only his boxers, I was excited to see the rest of him, he was already perfect.

Christian went behind me to help me take off my bra, as he unlatched the clasps his hands made their way to my breasts, cupping them softly as he kissed my sweet spot.

I threw my bra to the floor revealing very full perky breasts, Christian looked on in awe when our eyes met.
We both maintained eye contact as we removed our underwear at the same time.

He was hesitant at first until I took him by the hand into the shower. Waiting for the water to get ready I stared terrified at his very big member, causing him to smirk.

"Scared? Or do you Like what you see?" He said jokingly.

"Uh yeah just a little terrified, I didn't know you were hiding a boa constrictor in your pants. Looks like you've been feeding that thing small rodents too. " I chuckled.

We both laughed as he got closer and got in the shower, I was dying to run my hands over his beautifully sculpted body.

"You're so sexy babe," he said as he softly caressed my face pulling me in for a kiss.

I took his lips into mine savoring the kiss granting him Access, Our tongues met as we kissed in sync. He sucked and playfully nibbled my bottom lip breaking the kiss, to ravish my neck.

He began kissing my jaw and nibbling on my ear, whispering "You have such a beautiful body. I can't wait to taste you."

Just Whispering made my core heat up. He traced kisses down my neck and chest inhaling my scent as his mouth arrived at my breasts.

Taking a new hard bud into his mouth softly sucking and then repeating it with the other bud.

My wolf Carley begged to be marked, but I put her to the back of my mind so I could enjoy my mate.

He continued caressing my breasts as he kissed my belly looking up at me when he was at my sex for confirmation, he whispered;

"Can I taste you?" He asked biting his lip.

I nodded my head eagerly and propped my leg up on the shower stall giving him better access.

Starting at my inner thighs, he seductively traced kisses to my sex, leaving sparks in his wake.

Christian gently kneaded my pearl getting me wet instantly. I'd never been touched like this before, my arousal was thick in the air as he brought his mouth to my center.

Using his tongue He began gently laving and sucking my pearl. First, he entered 1 finger as he continued using his tongue in a circular motion on my folds. Picking up speed I felt him enter a second finger, at this point, I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming in pleasure.

"Mmm, Christian, I'm so close!"

My legs shook as he devoured my sex Replacing his fingers with his tongue I could feel it deep inside me thrusting in and out. Coupling with the sparks and sheer pleasure I was so close I couldn't help but moan.

"Mmm, Christian!"

"Don't stop! I'm about to cum! "

I very quickly climaxed in his mouth for the first time in my life! And he drank me dry...

I knew what I would do next it was my turn to pleasure him...