The First Adventure! The First Adventure!

1995

He wasn't having the best day. A pirate ship sank a boat full of his products that had been shipping overseas. He didn't know they made those anymore. It had been too long since he saw the outside of his office. He had insurance to cover it, but dealing with those people was a nightmare in and of themselves. The last thing he needed with his sister, dumping her twins on him like he was a babysitter.

The pair were whirl-winding around his office, and he was trying to come up with some place to dump them. He already told Della not to touch anything multiple times.

He was wondering if he could pon them off on Duckworth. Hortense hadn't said how long they would be staying in her letter. The decoy Dime he kept on display fell on the ground and Donald started strumming his guitar with it.

"Don't touch that," he grumbled, snatching the dime out of nephew's hand.

There was a sudden flash of lights and _____ and Webbigail appeared in front of him in his seat. He would never be used to that sight.

"I didn't touch whatever did that," Della defended herself.

"Wow," Donald blinked.

"Awww! Mini Donald and Mini Della!" Webby jumped out of her lap and onto his desk. "Hi, Uncle Scrooge."

He smiled at the well behaved bundle of joy.

"Webbigail! Nice to see you again, las." He made his way over to her and picked her up off his desk.

"Why does she get a nice welcome?" Della mumbled.

He turned towards ____ to say hello but a beeping filled the air. It was coming from Della and she gave a sheepish look.

"That's why," Scrooge said crossly. He held his hand.

"Technically, I touched this before you told me not to touch anything." Della gave him the small pocket watch.

"Is that a SHUSH communicator?" Webby's eyes went wide.

He wondered how she knew that but knew whatever this call was important so he put her down.

"I need to attend to this. Love, do you mind?" he asked, motioning to his seat.

"Love?" "Eww!" Donald and Della said over each other.

"Oh yeah," she stood, blushing. "Kids."

"We're not going with you." Della crossed her arms.

"Della. Donald. Go with ____." He said stearly and the begrudgingly crossed followed her.

He took a second to enjoy the peace and quiet

"Hello Director 22."

"We located Captain Yellow Beaks's ship. You know what this means," she sounded urgent.

"The Papyrus of Binding. One of the most powerful artifacts known to man," he finished the sentence.

"We finally have a credible lead on its whereabouts. Our satellites spotted the ship near Phantom Island in the Bermuda Trapezoid," she said.

She knew he had first dibs on any of Finch's possible treasure. Though with the looting of the ships, haggling with the insurance company, and ____ being here.

"22, I'm occupied and you have plenty of other agents," he started.

"None I trust as much as you. We have a mole. FOWL has somehow gained SHUSH intel. Scrooge, this could be our chance to find the papyrus, uncover the mole, and shut down FOWL for good." She wouldn't have called him Scrooge unless she really was desperate.