Chapter 4 You Are Back

Juliet POV

My phone began to ring. "Hello." "I’ll pick you up Tomorrow after school." "Alright but my friend is coming with me." "Who?" "Liam." "Is Josh coming as well." "Alright. Bye Juliet." I walked to my room. "It's on." Josh sat next to me. "Tomorrow after school were going to the mall." "My mum is coming for us tomorrow." "We should pack some of our things." I texted Liam. "Hey my mum going to pick us up tomorrow after school." "Okay I’ll get my things ready." I fell asleep the next day. "Juliet wake up." "I want to sleep." "Wake up or I’ll take you to school in your pjs." "Fine." I got ready. We picked up Ben and Liam. Josh went to his class Harry Liam and I went to our lockers. "Ready for class." "No." "Come on ill help you." "Thanks Liam." We sat down. "You have a test today." We finished the test. "Ready for lunch." "Yeah let's go." We were sitting down. "Can I go with you?" "Are you sure?" "Yeah I haven't seen your mum in years." "I’ll tell my mum." "I already have my things ready." "Is your sister going to be there?" "I don’t know. My mum didn't tell me." "We should go to our class." We went to our last class. "Get in your group to work on your project." We sat as a group. We were taking in about what we were going to do later. "Why aren't you guys working on your project?" "We are done with our project." "Continue with your conversation." Class was over. "I'm going to the wash room." I walked in Amy and her friends were there.

 "Look who came." "What do you want Amy?" "I told you to stop being friends with them." "Why do you even care?" "I don't want anyone being friends with Liam." "Why is that?" Her friend grabbed my arms bit them behind me. Amy punched me right on the stomach again. "You need me as a friend." They bath left. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." "I’ll help you." "Thanks." She helped me out. "Who did that to you?" "Amy." "What's your name?" "Juliet and yours." "I'm Sam." "Hi Sam please don't tell anyone." "I won't." We were by my locker. "Juliet are you ready." "Yup." "You look long. Did something happen?" "No why." "Amy was laughing when she came out." "Should we go?" "Bye Juliet." "Bye Sam." We garbed our things my dad wasn't home yet. "Miss. Juliet your mum is here." "Dina call me by my name." "Okay. Juliet." I walked outside. "Mum." "Juliet ready to go." "Ben is coming as well." "Alright."

Louis POV

I walked home. "Hi mum." "Hi Louis. Juliet will be here in 2 hours." "Alright mum." I got ready. It's been 2 hours. "Louis lets go." We arrive to Juliet flat. Some guy opened the door. “Hello, please come in.” “Juliet.” “Daisy.” “I miss you.” “I miss you too.” We all went to the kitchen. I try talking to Juliet but she was with that guy. Someone was knocking. “I’ll get it.” I got up and opened the door. “Hi is Juliet here.” Juliet came running. “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” “I wanted to surprise you.” “Come in.”

Juliet POV

Harry and I walked to the kitchen. “Mum this is Harry.” “Nice to meet you Harry.” “Nice to meet you too.” We went outside. “This is where you live.” “Use to live here.” “What his name? The one that open the door.” “That was Louis Juliet ex best friend.” “Yeah what Ben said? Do you guys want something to drink?” “Yeah, I’ll go help you.” Liam and I walked to the kitchen. “Juliet go pick up some food. Take your cousin and your friends. Oh and take Louis as well.” “Alright mum.” I looked at Liam. “Can you tell them? I’ll be in the car.” “Yeah.” I walked to living room. “Louis, do you want to come with us to get some food?” “Yeah.” I open the door. “Johnny what are you doing here?” “I came to talk to you.” “I’ll see you tomorrow morning at Starbucks.” “Please.” “Tomorrow.” Louis was standing next to me. “Are you two going out?” “No.” “Juliet, come on.” “I’ll see you tomorrow.” I got in my car and we left. “What do you guys what to eat?” “Let’s get pizza.” Ben kept talking to Louis. We got the food, we went back home. "Juliet Your dad called." "Thanks mum." I went my room to call my dad. "Hello." "Are you going to dinner with me later?" "Dad I'm with mum." "You left today." "Yes you weren't home I told you I left today." "When are you coming back?" "In 2 days." "Okay." Someone open the door. "What are you doing here?" "I want to talk to you." "I said tomorrow." "It can’t wait." "Louis is here." "So what is he going to go." He pin me to the wall. I can fell his hot breath on my neck. "You know you want to." "Johnny stop." I try to push him off he but he hold my arms tight and kissed. Someone open the door. "Juliet, downstairs now." I walked downstairs with my mum. "What the bloody hell Juliet? Is that what you did when you lived here with your sister?" "No mum." "Get out of my sight now." I walked to the backyard. "Juliet where were you?" "Upstairs." "Your mum is mad." "I don't care." I got my car keys and headed to my car. They all followed me. "Juliet wait." Louis got me by my arm. "Let go of me." "I know you. Don't go." "Let me go." "No." "You’re hurting me." He let go. "Why can't you leave me alone that all I want." "I can't." I walked away from him. He grabbed me again. "Dam it Louis let me go." "I'm not letting you drive your mad." "Why would you care anyways we aren't even best friends anymore." "I still love you." Everyone was just watching us like it was a TV show. I gave Liam the keys. “Liam drive." "Where?" "I’ll tell you where." They all got in the car even Louis. "Where to?" "The lake." We arrived at the lake. I ran to a place where no one knew where it was. My phone wouldn't stop ringing. My dad was calling me. "Hello." "Sweetie where are you. Your mum called and said you left and Josh or your friends can't find you." "In my hiding spot." "You’re at the lake in the 2nd mountain." "How did you know?" "I followed you one day. You sit on a big rock looking at the lake. You only go there when something bad happen. What happen?" "Johnny was in my room. He pin me to the wall we were kissing and mum came in the room. She said if that what I did when she didn't live there. Dad you know that not true." "I know sweetie." "Mum doesn't love me. I don't know why she asked me to come. I should have stayed with you dad." "I’ll talk to your mum. It will be alright." "Thanks dad."

Louis POV

Where could she have gone? She always hides but no one knew where she was. "Her mum is worried sick." I said. "What happen? She doesn't get mad that easily." Harry said. "Who would get her mad?" Ben asked. "Her mum." Liam said. "Wait, how did you know that?" I mention. "Her sister texted me. Her mum got mad that some guy was in her room.” We saw Juliet came out of nowhere. "What?" "Where did you go?" "I was in my world Josh." "I knowing what cheer you up a mongo smoothie." "You know me so well Josh." We all got smoothies and headed back to Juliet flat. She avoided me the entire time. I tried talking to her she will move away.

Juliet POV

"Where have you been Juliet?" "I was." "I don't care." "Then why did you ask." "I'm fucking tried of your attitude. You ether change or forget about me being your mum." "I'm not changing I love whom I’m.” "You made your mind. Fucking good luck fining away to get back to your dad. He doesn't even want you." She slapped me and left. My back agent the frig my needs to my face my Hans coving my face. Someone hugged me. It was Liam. "Juliet, are you okay?" "No." I manage to say. "It's going to be alright. You have us." My phone began to ring. "Hello." "Juliet I talked to your mum. Sweetie, are you crying." "No." "Yes you are what happen." I told my dad what happen. "Hank is taking the car. If you can to stay there for a week that fine or so you want to come back." "I’ll talk to the guys and I’ll let you know." "Okay sweetie." Liam and I walked to the couch. "Are you okay?" "Yes. My dad said Hank is coming with the car. We can leave today or we can stay here for a week." "What do you want Juliet?" "I don't want to go home." "We'll stay here for a week."  Josh said. I texted my dad letting him know that we are staying for a week.  "Alright just call me when you’re getting back." "I will dad." I sat in the couch Harry had his arm around me. My head agents his chest listing to his heartbeat I fell asleep.

Louis POV

Juliet mum was at my flat. "Bye Louis." "Bye. Is Juliet in the car?" "No she is leaving in a couple of hours." "Why are you leaving?" My mum asked her. "I have to go on a business trip and Juliet didn't bring her homework." "Have a nice trip. I’ll see you soon." They hugged I went to Juliet flat. Josh opened the door. "Where is Juliet?" "She is sleeping." "No she is not." "Louis she really is I wouldn't lie to you about that. Come back tomorrow morning so you can talk to her." "Thanks Josh." I texted everyone that Juliet was leaving. Johnny invited everyone to Juliet house for a party.

Juliet POV

I woke up. "Come on Juliet get off of me." "Never Joshua." "Come on." "Okay Joshua John." "Ugh. You’re heavy." "We'll thank you. You’re so kind." "I know now let's get something to eat. You know you talk in your sleep." "I do not." "Yes you do. You talk about food." I looked at his shirt it was wet. "Ewww Juliet your droll when you sleep as well." "You do to Joshua." "No I don't." "Yes you do look at my t-shirt." Ben said. We all went change. We went to eat breakfast. "Juliet your back." "Yup." "What are you doing here?" "I came to visit." "You didn't text me." "Sorry but you change your number remember." "That right." Adrian gave me her number. "Who is she?" Harry asked. "She is Adrian one of my close friends." "She has a thing for curly." Ben mention. Harry was turning red. Adrian came back. "Here your food." "Thank you Adrian." She left. "Harry you like her." "No I don't." We keep teasing Harry. We finished eating and headed home. There were a lot of people here. I open the door. I see Johnny kissing some girl. I see Louis having a nice time. "Why the bloody hell is going on?" "Juliet your back." "Get away from me Johnny." "Juliet." "Piss off." "I love you." "I don't believe you." He tried to kiss me. "Get off of my cousin you cunt." Ben punched him. Liam and Josh stopped then before they start fighting. "Well well well little miss slut come back." "You’re the one to talk." "I'm not the slut here." "Sleeping with Fred, then with Jerry and with Jake. There more." She was about to slap me. "You really want to go there." "Your just like my cousin Amy said a weak piece of shit." her cousin. She slept me. I was about to slap her when Liam stop me. "Juliet don't."  

A/N Thank you for voting. If you have any ideas for the next chapter please tell me. It will mean a lot. Remember I love you and you are amazing :)