𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿'𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘼 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙇 𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙊𝘼𝙍𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. To everyone else, they were happy, but only they knew the problems that lay beneath the surface. Which is why when they had the chance to stray away from home for even a few more hours, they had eagerly accepted. If only they knew that one decision would destroy their lives yet saved them all at once.

"Michaela, you love Jared and he loves you. Say yes. Even your younger sister was engaged before you," her mother tried to reason with her older sister. Mick looked at Clara exasperatedly which she grinned at and stared at her ring.

"I can't, my boss didn't permit my time off," James spoke as he pulled her closer.

Clara groaned. She hated his boss, he always made passes at her and made her feel uncomfortable when she came around. "Did anyone tell you that he's a douchebag?"

"many people actually."

"Do you want me to stay home?"

"No," James kissed her forehead, "you need a getaway."

"All passengers for Flight 537 to New York, John F. Kennedy Airport, your attention, please. This flight is oversold. We are offering travel vouchers in the amount of 400 dollars," Clara perked up at this, "for anyone willing to take a later flight."

"Yes, that's me." Mick murmured.

Clara looked at her friends silently asking if they wanted to stay behind, to which they nodded. Though she was eager to get home to her lovely fiance, going home meant everything going back to normal, and normal just wasn't good.

"We're gonna stay too, could use the money." Once they said their goodbyes, Grace, her sister-in-law, her niece, Olive and her parents had gone to board their flight.

One decision had disrupted the course of their entire lives.

☽☼☾

this is just a filler chapter ig
an introduction
no james is not cheating
idk why but i felt like people might think that
wattpad readers have trust issues