Hanging out

"Come on honey! It’s the first time in a long time that you’ve been out with friends, or talked to someone, or seemed to have friends, or-"

"Mom, you don’t need to degrade me anymore, I know I don’t have friends."

"But not anymore! That’s why you have to go out with them, you can’t spend your life locked in your room."

"What are we betting? If it’s the family heritage then…" a bump grew on your head from the blow your mother gave you "Okay, okay, I guess I can try to get out of the house."

"That’s it! Get out there and shine love, you deserve everything good in the world."

"Even the family herit-?"

You didn’t even finish when you already had another bump on top of the previous one, deciding to leave the subject you said goodbye to your mother, well, she had to go with a friend, meanwhile you finished doing some pending things that you had to finish by tomorrow. When you finished, you threw yourself on your bed, flipping through the social networks a bit, doubting whether to contact the boys, after all, you only met them once in person, the rest was all conversations in the group that Izana put you in, although you had a lot of fun with them there, it’s not the same to talk on a screen than face to face.

After several minutes you decided to take a brave step, seeing that some of them were even talking on the group chat.

Tenjiku will rule
the world

[Matchstick]

so i grabbed the bat and left him bleeding in the alley

[Izana

deserved more punishment tbh

we can’t go easy on traitors

[Sanzu] 

next time leave it to me

i won’t let them recognize the corpse

[You]

is that a new flirting method?

i don’t think it’s very effective

[Izana]

 aye

glad to see you’re on

[Shion

not me

[Kaku]

stfu

[Rat]

protective boyfriend material huh?

[Kaku]

stfu too Rat

[You]

yeah leave my boy alone

[Rat] 

whatever

can you at least change my name?

[You]

nah, i like rat more than rindou, it suits you better

[Rat2

can you change mine?

i’m supposed to be the oldest