Chapter 2- Tag along

Anzelika finally graduated and had celebrated her 19th birthday days before. She felt more free, not having to deal with the burden of school or seeing people anymore. She would be moving to Germany in a few days and the house was almost empty, everything had been shipped to their new house is Lezipeg. Her family had spent the last few nights in the living room in sleeping bags, almost like camping she thought.
The time had finally come and it was time for them to board their planet. Ky had friends come with to say goodbye and she could see the tears welling In his eyes, hoping no one could see. What seemed like forever, they finally hugged their last goodbye.
Anzelika gave her brother a sympathetic look, him only returning a weak smile. Her father was on the phone with his manger, something about a band called Tokio hotel that he would be working with once he got to Germany. Anzelika heard of the band but never paid attention to it. She had heard a few of their songs but never really grew to like it. She had seen articles and interviews on tv of them, but once again she never really paid attention to them.
"Final boarding call for Flight 22A to lezipeg Germany" the woman called over the intercom. Anzelika grabbed her bags, took a deep breath and began walking. Each step into the plane, she felt more and more hopeful

————————————————————————

It had been a few days since they arrived and Anzelika and her family spent most of them unpacking and getting settled. After the third day of unpacking and such, Anzelika decided she wanted to explore the town, get a familiar sense of it. The neighborhood she was staying in was a peaceful, which she was thankful for due to the fact in her hometown, their was rarely a moment of silence during the night. She walked down the road a bit till she hit a main road. As she looked up and down, she gasped, there were shops and restaurants as far as the eye could see. One store caught her eye; a music store.
Anzelika had been a very musical person since she was little. She played the piano, guitar, cello and sometimes the drums. She liked to sing in the shower, and never in front of people, but deep down secretly had hope she could one day sing for someone.
She entered the music store, immediately hit with a smell she could only assume was weed. She shook her head and went right ahead to exploring the aisles. She found a few cd's she liked, paid and continued on. As she was rounding the corner, her phone began to ring. Seeing that it was her father she answered.

"Annie I have my first day of work today, did you want to join me, maybe explore a bit more?"
Since she was 6, she had almost always accompanied her father during his job tasks, setting up stages, working with the bands and such. That's how she found her love of music.
"Sure papa I'll be home soon" she replied
"Alright Annie I'll see you soon, love you"
"Love you too papa" she hung up the phone and headed home to change

Anzelika found a baggy pair of camo cargo pants, a tank top that accented her chest and curves that said "demon" on it and showed quite a bit of cleavage. She decided to put some jewelry on, to at least complete the outfit. Anzelika had quite a few piercings. She had two on her lips, snakebites as they were called, she had a small eyebrow stud and several ear piercings.
She did the final touches on her hair, which the week before graduation, she decided to put a few braids in her hair, decorating them with metal cuffs and rings. It was out of her comfort zone but she decided if she was moving to a new country, she might as well have a new beginning. She met her father downstairs and they both continued to the arena which a big concert was to be held later that night. As they drove closer to the arena, Anzelika noticed a banner that read "Tokio hotel" in big letters. She let out a sigh. She never really understood the hype over the band.
As they entered the building, she was met with a few men and women, whom her father would be working for. They introduced themselves and talked among each other for a few minutes before heading down the hall into the arena. Once they entered, Anzelika let out a gasp.
It was beautiful and very large, it felt surreal. There were echos of small sounds everywhere.
"Stay here Annie, I have to go do some paperwork and talk to some of my colleagues"
She nodded and went back to walking around and exploring.
She found the main stage, where several instruments and speakers were set up. She hopped onto the stage and began admiring the instruments. She gave a quick look around, only seeing a janitor and a few workers. She grabbed the first guitar she saw. She had always done this, despite the times she got in trouble for it. The guitar was a beautiful white, with two sharp ends, almost like vampire teeth she thought. She wrapped her hands around the guitar and began playing. She always got lost in music, she always got lost in her own world. She closed her eyes as she continued playing, letting out small riffs and exaggerated sounds, them echoing through the entire arena. As she played the last notes, she opened her eyes and returned the guitar to the stand.

As she turned, she was met with four sets of eyes

Heehee finally we meet the band. I'm trying my best to update the story and am hoping to get more reads. I'm going to keep the chapters long and keep them as exciting as possible hope you guys are enjoying it so far <3