1) Kidnapped

"Come on, give me another minute to try on this dress, please?" I begged the store clerk. I was out shopping for some dresses to wear on the party boat for my moms 43rd birthday. I still had 3 more days to find the right dress, but I just wanted to find one already. Im a really impatient person. I usually cant wait for certain things to the point where I get aggitated. The store clerk dragged me out of the store by my arm. She slammed the door shut and locked it. I was pretty mad, so I stuck up my middle finger. I decided to walk back to my hotel that I was staying at for a week with my mom, since I won a contest for her. It was getting dark out, and the fact that I had to walk back, since I didnt know any buses that went near there and I didnt know the number to a taxi company, was frightening. I didnt like walking alone in the dark at all. As I was walking to the hotel, which was a half hour walk away, a van started slowly pulling up towards me. I was scared. I knew that mysterious people driving vans in the dark were bad news. I started to pick up the pace a little, but not enough. One of the guys got out of the van, put his hand on my mouth and grabbed hold of me.

"Dont you dare speak-" He whispered in my ear

"I have a knife and I dont want to use it, but I will if you dont follow my orders" He continued

I didnt know what was going to happen. I had a lot of questions running through my head. What are they going to do to me? Is there more than two guys? Where are they taking me? What do they want with me? My thoughts got cut off when the guy started tying up my hands. He put tape over my mouth to prevent me from screaming. Tape, really? I thought to myself. These guys must be unprofessional.

I woke up to the bright light coming through a window. I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I looked at my surroundings to see where I was. I was at a hotel, i was still in LA. I was relieved that they didnt take me to a different place. I glanced at the clock that read 8:30am. It was pretty early, but I had no plans to go back to sleep. I looked over at the door. I heard the click the hotel doors make when theyre being unlocked with the key card. I sat up waiting to see who it was. He came in with 3 breakfast plates. Either one was for me or it was one for him and the other two were for his accomplices. Our eyes locked on to each other. After looking at him for a solid 5 seconds, I knew who he was....

{Hey guys, I hope you like this part. I know its boring but it will get better in the next chapter}