Zombie

★Council President★

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OVER 1.01K PEOPLE HAVE SEEN ALL THESE, SO I HOPE I CAN KEEP THIS GOING AND THIS BOOK SO FAR IS ON A ROLE!

______________________________________________________

Y/N POV:

My past partner died a few years ago, I went to their grave everyday and I've recently gotten a new partner I've also stopped going to my old partner's grave.

I yawned hearing my doorbell ring, lightly shaking my partner I told them to get up and answer the front door but they told me that they wouldn't unless I came with them, so I agreed.

We got to the front door and opened it only to see my supposedly dead past lover stand in front of me, skin as pale like it was the day of the funeral.

I stood there utterly shocked not knowing what to say before they spoke.

“I see... You've replaced me already, my dear.. I suppose I should get rid of them before competition arises!” My supposedly dead past partner states quickly pulling out a knife, and stabbing my partner in front of my very own eyes.

“Wh-what did you do!? Why!?” I screamed aloud, looking up at them fear in my eyes whilst holding my now dead partner in my arms tears streaming down my face at a fast pace. (Ps- You live in the middle of nowhere your only neighbors being about two or three miles away.)

“Like I said. Getting rid of composition I obviously couldn't bare sharing you with another, Dearest!” They said in a possessive manner, pulling me as close as they could to them they felt deathly cold making me shiver in their grasp.

“Why are you here? Weren't you supposed to be dead!?” I said still in horror about what happened before my eyes, tears now staining my face whilst trying to escape his grasp.

“Oh dearest.. I still am technically to some point am dead!” He said squeezing me tighter to his body. “But I came back because you stopped visiting me, it took me a while but I managed to find you only to find you with another in your bed.” They said slightly hurt and disappointed you didn't cling to them even when they died.

“I'll now stay with you till you die, then I'll die again and be with you until we are given another life!” he said gently but firmly kissing me, holding me gently in his arms sadly I can't resist the kiss it's been so long since I had this moment with him.

A few years later I sadly gave in to death, me and my dead lover had good moments even if they were dead when I died I was sent to heaven, they also gave in to death a week after I did we were happy in heaven the lover they killed was sadly abusive, but they came at the right time we made up and all is forgiven we're happy now so all is well!

______________________________________________________

★Council President★

I HOPE THIS SUFFICES FOR NOW, IN ALL HONESTY I LIKED THIS ONE PLUS THIS WAS FOR 1.01K SPECIAL!

†SINCERELY YOUR PRESIDENT†