Chapter 13

A/N: The song has nothing to do with the chapter, I just think it's cute so listen to it if you like. (: X

"Okay, so, when I joined the website, it was a bit of a joke, of course I was looking for someone cute but I wasn't going to be bothered if I couldn't. Then I found you and the moment I saw your picture I thought you were the cutest little thing ever." Michael spoke slowly with a smile.

"But you sent me pictures of yourself and I said you were cute, so why did you change?" I asked still confused.

"When you called me cute, I didn't think I was good enough for you so I became Ashton. You have your ocean blue eyes, I have my swamp green eyes. You have your golden blonde hair, I have my I don't even know what's going on with my hair. You're absolutely flawless and I'm just ew. You're you and I'm just...me." He spoke sadly whilst looking down.

I stared at him in shock, how could he think that about himself?

"Michael. You are absolutely adorable. Your eyes are not swamp green, they're emerald and they shine beautifully and light up when you laugh. Your hair is amazing and I love it. I love how you change the colour and how unique it is. The way you can pull of any hair colour amazes me! You may think you have flaws, but in my eyes you're perfect. You are so much more than 'Just Michael' and I wish you could see that!"

I looked at him through the screen and saw tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"See Luke, you've made me cry now!" He exclaimed and wiped his tears with his sweater paws which I nearly melted at.

"Lukey?" He asked quietly.

"Yes Mikey?"

"Could we possibly meet up? I need to tell you how much you mean to me... Face to face."

A/N: Quite pleased with this chapter. Comment!! I love seeing your comments aha! (: X