Annoying|Tom Kaulitz

Her loose hair fell on her shoulders, her make-up brought out all her beauties, her dark, short black dress revealed what kind of girl she is.

He watched her from another bench, how she was laughing, frolicking like never before in her life. His eyes sparkled at the sight of her drinking the wine. Her red lips touched the glass and left a red reflection. Why it fascinated him, he didn't even know.

"Tom, let's go" Bill waved at Tom. The boy looked at Bill, who was already dragging him to the pool table. "girls, do you want play?" Bill spoke again. Tom couldn't even react.

Y/N turned to see who was talking to her and her friend. Fear appeared in her eyes.

"What teams?" Her friend winked at Bill. Bill raised his eyebrows and invited Y/N's friend over.

Y/N met Tom's eyes. Confused, she approached him, and he watched her without any emotion.

Y/N took hold of the billiard cue and leaned against the table, but her hands were shaking as never before.

"I don't think anything will happen, I don't know how to play" the girl looked at her friend with a look that begged her to leave the bar.

But Y/N felt a hot breath on her neck. His body pressed against hers, their arms crossing as Tom placed his hand on the table next to hers.

Tom moved the stick slowly. The balls moved, one hit the hole and the girl smiled, but she couldn't relax.

Tom stood back and waited for her to make another move. But the girl sighed and tried to repeat what Tom was doing. She swung the stick and missed.

Sighing, she handed the stick to her friend, and she wanted to move away from the table, but bumped into Tom. Looking into his eyes, she quickly lowered her eyes. His arm wrapped around her waist but quickly pulled away.

It was her turn to hit the balls again. And his hands are on her again, their bodies close, his breathing slows, and hers quickens.

"Put it in the middle" he whispered into Y/N's ear as he tossed her hair over her other shoulder. "And you will always win"

"Are you speaking from experience?" Emboldened, the girl asked, turning to him. He looked down at her and moved closer to her face. Y/N quickly backed away and gave the way to Tom, and she herself went to the table where her wine was.

After blushing, she tried to calm down. What does it all mean? Why does his reticence baffle her? Strong hands gripped her torso. Tom is next to her.

"Does that bother you, hm?" Tom sneered away from her.

"You're so full of yourself" Y/N turned to him.

Tom frowned and turned away and went to the pool table. Y/N laughed when she realized it was true.

•••

Y/N's friend and Bill were dancing like crazy while Y/N was sitting on a bench drinking her cocktail. She shouldn't be here.

Sighing, she placed the cocktail on the table and leaned against the wall. Looking at the mirror in front of her, she took a deep breath.

He watched her through the mirror. His gaze went straight to her. Tom eyes darkened and he stood up to walk towards her, but she quickly stood up and ran to the bar.

Tom saw her frightened expression and now it was his turn to understand her, she's scared of him.

Sighing, Y/N hoped not to meet Tom. What the hell is he doing here when he left them alone at the club and went home himself.

"Hello" Bill stood beside her. She looked at him and smiled. He's kinder than Tom and she liked that. "Would you like something?"
"Uh, wine" she said in a soft voice.

She turned and looked around. She wanted to stay away from here, but she couldn't. Y/N can't get out of here alone.

"Here" Bill held out his hand holding her wine. Laughing, the girl took the wine and put the glass to her lips, but the glass quickly left her hand.

Frightened, she looked at the person who grabbed her glass. Annoyed, she wanted to leave, but the guy grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Bill, go" Tom said through gritted teeth to his brother.
"But Tom—"
"I said go"

"What's wrong with you? Can you leave me alone?" Y/N gritted her teeth as did Tom.

"What's between you and my brother?" Tom let go of the girl's hand when he heard a yelp coming from her lips, letting him know that she was in pain.

"Nothing, we're friends!" Y/N groaned. "Why do you care?"

"Because he's my brother! I won't let you date him " Tom growled with a frown. The girl was impressed by Tom's behavior. They've never gotten along, but it's already driving her crazy.

"I'll date anyone! I'm sick of you pretending to be tough and unattainable, I'm sick of you following my every move!" Y/N let out a deep sigh as she looked around to make sure no one heard them. People were too busy to pay attention to them.

"God, you're so annoying" Tom clenched his temples, unable to control himself anymore.

"I'm annoying? Oh my god, I can't believe it" Y/N started to laugh clutching her hips as Tom drove her crazy.

The guy rolled his eyes and couldn't take it anymore and grabbed
Y/N by the neck and sucked in Y/N's lips (??). The girl didn't pull away, but opposite, she grabbed his face and deepened the kiss.

"You're so annoying Y/N” Tom sighed as he broke the kiss.
"You too Tom" Y/N smiled as Tom started kissing her again.

~Saturn☆

so, um, my last brain cells jumped off the bridge and they're not coming back, so i need your requests for one shots.💭