7

Hi loves I really wasn't expecting this chapter to be so long I hope you all enjoy this chapter had 25,741 words.

🎬🎬

Sasuke sighed he brought a hand over his face in deep embarrassment he lowered his hand over to his older brother who smiled at him sweetly, as he was seated near the island.

"Um I think I should get going." Naruto nervously said, as he stood up, and bowed.

He firstly thanked Sasuke, before turning around his eyes meeting the ravens older brother.

"It was nice meeting you-"

"You can stay the night-"

"Nii-san!"

Sasuke groaned getting up he grasped the blonds hands to then drag him over to the front door.

"I got it from here thanks Sasuke." Naruto smiled, before grasping, his shoes, and exiting out the door.

Sasuke gazed at the front door for a moment heaving a sigh he was more than aware at how embarrassing Naruto felt, and how much he was dealing with it himself.

Once, Naruto shut his door to his apartment he slid down against the door in embarrassment. He covered his face his heart hammering against his chest. He lowered his hands exposing his eyes he could feel the warmth from his cheeks, and he knew he was blushing. What was spinning in Naruto's mind was how he ended up upon Sasuke.

"Now I'm fully comfortable with you being my ototo's boyfriend."

Naruto felt his heart banging against his chest the way it fluttered, and skip a beat just from remembering Itachi's words. Naruto whined in displease he pressed a hand against his heart pleading for it to stop racing so much just from simple words.

'Man, I really do have feelings for Sasuke.'

'But I can't! I'm okay with being friends I had so much fun I don't want to ruin anything.'

'I want to add him to my circle I really do want to be friends with him create that bond first.'

'But.....there with Sasuke.....it felt so nice, warm, and safe.....something I hadn't felt in so long that last time I felt like that was when Sai, and Neji would be over, or I would sleep over.'

Ding!

Naruto fumbled for his phone in his pocket, before taking it out his eyes landing on the screen.

'Kakashi sent me a-'

Naruto's eyes widened at the picture he was sent his cheeks flared brightly. He gazed at the picture his eyes softening, as he brought his knees to his chest to rest his chin upon his knees. Naruto thumb held the image his eyes falling over the save image button. He clicked it then exited out of the messages and over to his galley. He clicked the picture his eyes roaming over the image of how tangled the two were, and the way Sasuke's arm circled around him, as he rested his head upon the others chest.

Naruto's lips smiled seeing the cute black fur ball snuggled between them. Naruto didn't remember getting on the couch he remembered sitting upon the carpet.

'Did Sasuke move me then?'

'Stupid question, of course he did but......why would he have me so close like that?'

'Was he really okay with having me so much in his personal space?......He even held me.'

Naruto's eyes lingered more on the photo that emitted his heart to race. His eyes mostly fell over Sasuke, and how content, and at peace he felt.