Last Night's Shifting Experience

I stood by the door in front of my boyfriend, Jax Teller. He wore a white t-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. His hair was slicked back like usual.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"Alright." He replied. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he wrapped his around my neck. Tig then walked in, and Clay entered the living room.

Jax's two boys, Abel and Thomas, sat in the living room watching YouTube on the TV.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Jax. His hands slid down to my lower back, while mine stayed in one spot on the back of his neck. The tips of his hair tickled my fingers, and his smile made me feel like everything was alright.

I then kissed his cheek, and he kissed mine back ever so gently.

I leaned in for a kiss, and so did Jax, but he didn't go in for the kiss I thought he was going in for.

"Fuck you!" I giggled. He laughed slightly, and kisses my lips again.

"I know what you want, sweetheart. I know your 'silent language.'" He told me.

"Oh, really? Then what do I want?" I questioned him. He then kissed me once again.

The man knows how much I love his kisses. He knows how much I love him in general.

While my legs were still wrapped around his waist, I moved my head so it seemed like I was hugging him. The hairs of his short beard tickled my cheek and my chin.

"Jax, I need ya for a minute." Clay announced. My legs unraveled, and Jax set me down.

I walked over to the boys that were sitting on the couch. I look at them like they are kids of my own.

I sat next to Abel. Tig was still by the door, watching TV with me and the boys from where he was standing.

A few minutes later, Jax walked into the living room, and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I love you, baby." I mumbled.

"I love you, too."

Jax then sat next to me, and I leaned on his shoulder, eventually laying in his lap. One of his hands stayed on my hip, while he played with my hair with the other.

I then felt myself drifting off to sleep, and I held onto Jax. I love being around him so much.

I never want to lose him.

(So, that was my shifting experience that I had last night. I am so excited to continue where I left off, because you can actually do that with shifting. You just have to put your mind to it, and think about it really hard, like what you want to happen next. I will write more of of experiences soon!)