What an Average Day

Nate sits in his room with Jibanyan, while Whisper floats in the air.

"I'm so bored." Nate whines.

Whisper, Nate's Yo Kai Butler, immediately responds to Nate with a suggestion. "Well how about you get off your butt and be productive!"

"But there's nothing to do."

Suddenly Jibanyan jumps up, "Ooh I know, how about I get some practice for fighting trucks! And then later you can buy me a chocobar!"

Nate doesn't look interested in it but agrees anyway.

They go down to Downtown Springdale where there is a lot of traffic. The cars come flying past and Jibanyan is slightly nervous.

"Right nyow there are a lot more cars than usual.."

Whisper and Nate stand with him at the sidewalk.

"Maybe the traffic is the work of a yo Kai?"

Nate shines the light from his watch around, but doesn't find anything.

"Oh Nate, not everything is the work of a yo Kai!" Whisper tells Nate.

"Ok guys! Here I go!" Jibanyan jumps into the traffic and unleashes his Paws of Fury.

The truck driver looks confused as an invisible force stops his car, but Jibanyan is determined to make the car stop completely. After a back and forth between Jibanyan and the truck, the truck prevails and knocks him into the sky.

"Welp, that was the usual outcome." Whisper sighs.

"Let's just go get Jibanyan's chocobars now." Nate and Whisper leave the street.

Nate and Whisper arrive at an Everymart convenience store and pick out some snacks. Suddenly Nate became really hungry, to the point that he was starving.

"What the heck?! I feel like I haven't eaten food in a day!"

Nate activated the search light on his watch.

"This has to be the work of a yo Kai!"

The light searches around the convenience store and reveals a short old man. Whisper quickly reads off his Yo Kai Pad.

"Oh! That's the yo kai Hungramps! His inspirit makes people really really hungry."

"Yeah I think I know that already."

Nate looks disappointed with Whisper but then turns to Hungramps.

"Why did you inspirit me Hungramps?"

"Oh I was taking a nap and then decided to get some food, but I'm so hungry that I wanted someone else to get it for me!"

"If you asked nicely I would've done it!" Nate yells.

"I'm starving! Give me some food!"

Hungramps gets angry at Nate.

Nate pulls a medal out of his pocket and starts to summon his friend.

"Come on out my friend! Callling Jibanyan!"

Nate inserts the medal into the yokai watch and summons Jibanyan.

"I am here nya!" Jibanyan jumps into the scene and prepares for a fight...

But before he does anything, he turns to Nate.

"Nyate... do you promise me a chocobar after this fight?"

Jibanyan innocently asks Nate.

"If you win, sure."

Jibanyan suddenly becomes determined to win the fight.

He unleashes his Paws of Fury on Hungramps and swiftly defeats the small grandpa.

"Wow that was fast!" Says Nate.

"I think you set a world record for fastest time to beat up an old man!!" Whisper exclaims.

"Well, as promised... here's your chocobar."

Nate hands a chocobar to Jibanyan.

"Mm!! This is so delicious!!!" Jibanyan nibbles away on his chocobar while rejoicing.

"Why don't we go somewhere else now?" Whisper asks Nate and Jibanyan

And so, they leave the Everymart and start walking.