10 ma'am trampled me under their high heels and push me to the death

Friends this is a real story which was happened with my brother last year.

I am amal roy. I am 16 year old. I have a foot fetish. Everytime I loves to looks the feet of ladys and girls. At school i always looks the feet of classmate girls and the senior girls. There are no any male teachers in our school. In our school there are 8 ma'ams who all are very sexy but specially i loves 5 mams because they always used to wear heels in the school. Their feets are always attracted me. I always imagine if I can lick their feets, suck their toe fingers and  put their feet into my mouth etc. i always find some way to bring trampled by the girls. Sometime i fighted with the girls of our class in the ground and lose knowingly and lay down on the ground and they put their one feet on my chest and stay there like a victory poses for a moment. Oneday when Ishita ma'am was teaching us a chepter while walking in the whole class. that day she was wearing a 3 inch bloke heels. I couldn't control myself. I was finding ideas about how can I touch her feet. I got an idea immediately. I noticed that when she was walking holding a book in front of his face, she couldn't see where she putting her heels because the book had completely covered the vision where she was stepping. So when she was walking towards me. i dropped my pen in the way where she would be step. And when she was near the pen i slide my hand to took the pen at the way of her walking and guess what. Luckily she stepped on my hand and immediately looked that where she has stepped. She take off her heel from my hand and asked me that what was i doing there. I answered mam that I was picking up my pen from the floor. Ma'am asked me did her heels hurted me? I replied "no ma'am nothing . It was ok" . Ma'am started reading again.

 Ma'am started reading again

E

E

very year our school arranges an annual function programme in our school hall, but this year our school had arranged the annual school function in a beach on 31 December. I heard that the girls of the class 11 and 12 will perform a dance program. Everyday I was seeing the upper classes girls are rehersal there dance which is they will perform on the function day. The ma'ams are teaching them how to dance. They are also helping them on their dance. But unfortunately I got fever for 1 week while there are only 2 days before the annual function so i didn't know the programme menu properly. Finally it was the night before the function i can't sleep in tension that how to get trampled anyhow tomorrow. I was in more tension because I don't know the programme menu also. But I know that upper classes girls will be dance tomorrow. I am thinking if i lay down under way of their walking.  i can trampled by them. I was thinking about that during whole night and can't sleep in excitement.
Finally it was 31 December morning around 10 am. All the students and teachers were went there by our school buses. At around 3 pm we reached the beach beside the ocean. Our teacher selected a place over the sand where the programme will be held. He ordered us to laid out a carpet as a stage over the sand where the programme will be held. I know that that is the place where the girls will be dance. The other students are placing the chairs surrounding the stage. Meanwhile I got an idea. I thought that it will be the perfect trample plan if I lay down on the sand under the carpet, noone could see me or even feel me under their feets. Because when they will stepped on me with there naked feet, they will think that It is also sand. And they will trampled me without knowing anything under their feets. I was in fear because if any ma'ams of our school step on me with there heel unknowingly i will be die under her heels. Because I have seen that most of our madams were weared very sharp and high heels for the occasion. The programme will be started at night so i can get much time to hide me, under the carpet. When everyone was enjoying the wave of the ocean on the beach. I looked that noone was nearby the stage. I take off the carpet and choose a place where the girls might be stay much time. I make a hole as per human shape where I can easily lay down. After finishing my work i also went to enjoy the beach. At around 7 pm when everyone is being ready for the function. I looked around and lay down into the hole under the carpet which I made at afternoon. I put the carpet over me. But I didn't know that It was the biggest mistake of my life. Finally the programme started. I was very much excited. At first a girl from class 7,  came to the stage. As I was laying in middle point of the stage under the carpet. The girl came and stand on my chest with her full weight. I can realise that she is wearing a sneakers.  Its do not hurts me a little bit. Although I was enjoying it. She told a poem and get off from the stage. After the girl i think more 13 girls came to the stage. And stepped on me and speak a poem and gone. But finally the situation came for which I was waiting for 2 weeks. Our teacher announced that "now the girls of 11 will perform a dance". I was in a next level excitement but also in fear because they are not as light weight as the previous girls who were standing on me. They will much heavier than the girls of class 7. I heard they were walking towards me on the stage, my heartbeat getting faster. As I was in the middle of the stage I know most of the time a girl, whose name is lisha will stand over me because I have seen her on their rehersal to dance at the middle. Meanwhile I feel a naked feet has stepped on my stomach, yes it was lisha. I think she will be 120 lbs. She stand over me placing her left feet on my chest and another one on my stomach. Finally they got started to dance. Lisha was walking and dancing on me unknowingly. Its hurts when lisha stepped on me repeatedly. But I the pain was awesome to me. Its seemed i was heaven and a fairy was dancing on me. While dancing sometimes lisha stepped on my throat which is hurted me very much. The dance has entered.