chapter 3

Daniel had an outside perspective and he looked down and these two men. One was drunk. The other was bleeding to death, covered in dried tears. But he's been watching. Watching people is a hobby of his, he got a little tingle out of it. He wanted to join.

"Growlll" Daniel growled like a gay man as he ripped off his stripper shirt that was signed by Mike Tyson.

"Huzzah, hooray, YIPPEE" the two others cheered because they thought daniel had a nice facial structure. They whispered about it. "Look at those cheekbones, I bet their his mothers" "I wanna suck his mother's mouth"

Daniel joined the party and made out with Armand over lestats balls. Then they both sucked lestats balls.

Daniel had a weak heart and was already edging himself while recording them. He instantly exploded inside his panties.

The vampire's didn't mind tho and instead piled on top of Daniel. Lestat had to drag his bloody body over but whatever. Daniel was screaming with pleasure in this alleyway and these two were teasing him. He scowled. He wish he was taping this to post on r/straightfisherman.

The audio recording would have to do, he kept screaming with passion and onlookers must have thought there was another murder happening. Danny baby sweetie honey didn't want to get mpreggers so he put on a condom. He wasn't very wiseeeee.

SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis finished smoking his big fat blunt, "hey, fags, I wanna suck a big fat cock, can I join?"

They all smiled mischievously and ushered him in.