Chapter 73: In his arms.

"Finally." Jungkook said as he dropped on the couch like a dead weight feeling nothing but tiredness.

"Careful with your arm." Taehyung on the other hand was feeling rather energetic after finally being in their apartment. He really missed this place.

Home as he calls it.

"I know." Jungkook groaned and stood up in front of Taehyung.

He extended his hand and Taehyung smiled looking down at it, before he intertwined his own fingers with Jungkook's.

With that they both walked inside their room, Taehyung's nose twitching as the familiar scent entered his system bringing him the much needed warmth.

Jungkook went and walked inside the washroom and then came back after a minute.

Coming to stand in front of Taehyung, Jungkook's hands slowly lowered and held the hem of Taehyung's hoodie. Taehyung shivered as the cold fingertips touched the skin of his stomach and then slowly his chest as Jungkook removed it.

His own hands moving to Jungkook's shirt as he slowly unbuttoned it, letting Jungkook feel the touch of his fingertips too.

Taehyung sighed sadly as he looked at the bandage over Jungkook's arm, until he felt two fingers under his chin making him turn to look into Jungkook's soft eyes,
"Eyes up here."

Taehyung shook his head and leaned down to press a very gentle kiss over the bandage before he held Jungkook's pants and started unzipping it.

Jungkook giggled feeling ticklish but he too removed Taehyung's sweatpants along with his boxers earning a gasp from Taehyung who wasn't expecting to be left naked so soon.

"You too." Jungkook chuckled again when Taehyung too pulled down his boxers leaving them both naked to each other's eyes.

"Come on." Taehyung said picking up Jungkook below his thighs like a koala who latched onto him, and walking inside the washroom. He absolutely loved how the soft flesh of his butt felt under his fingertips.

"Someone's eager." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear as he felt his dick rubbing against his stomach.

It was hard.

"Oh you have no idea doll." Taehyung whispered back and there it was. The nickname Taehyung calls him with only when he's about to get blown out his minds or fucked till his guts get rearranged.

Taehyung walked inside the bathtub and lowered himself on his knees keeping Jungkook down as well.

They both were on their knees when Jungkook was turned around and pushed to stay on his palms and knees.

"Do you want it too angel?" Taehyung asked him in a deep seductive voice leaning over his back and Jungkook kept steady keeping Taehyung's weight over him. He groaned as he felt Taehyung's hands moving to his front and playing with his nubs.

Jungkook's eyes closed in content, no matter how eager Taehyung is he always asks before doing anything to him. It sends these little fireflies in his heart that makes his heart feel ticklish.

"How could I ever not?" Jungkook said looking up at him. Taehyung took a harsh breath in as Jungkook's ass rubbed against his hard dick, or more like he intentionally did it.

Jungkook's back arched and his chin touched the water filled in the bathtub as he felt the cold body wash slowly being dropped over his back.

He didn't say a word and stayed where he was,
"Oh fuck." Jungkook groaned as he felt Taehyung's hand slowly spreading the body wash all around his back in the most sexual way.