Aahan in Danger

Zoop! Zoop! Zoop! Three cars one by one was passing the highway in full speed. The people inside them seemed to be enjoying their ride except the one who was sitting with a tensed face.

Something was bothering her, she was not it this crazy fun of people but lost somewhere else.
She was constantly smuggling her fingers with her duppata on her lap which was clearly telling that she was worried for something but then a handsome hand landed on her hands, she looked up and met the gaze of the person holding her hand. He blinked his eyes in assurance and she gave a faded smile to him.

"Sab theekh hoga...Pankti", it was Aahan consoling her.

Pankti: Mai jaanti hu ahan ye sab sirf ek natak hai... lekin phir bhi mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai. Ye zaruri hai kya? Tumhe kuch ho gaya toh?

Aahan: mujhe kuch nahi hoga...kyu vo Mr.Secret Saviour mujhe kuch hone he nahi dega. Lekin tumhe mere saath iss gadi mein nahi ana chahiye tha.

Pankti: matalab kahi na kahi dar tumhe bhi lag raha hai na Aahan?

Aahan: lag raha hai...par tumhare liye...kyu ki mai khud ko toh mushkil mein daal sakta hu...par tumhe nahi.

Pankti entangled her hands with Aahan's hands.

Pankti: tum jab mere saath ho...toh mushkil kaisi?

Aahan smiled at her.

Pankti: plan ready hai na Aahan?

Aahan: bilkul ready hai. Bas yaha se 2km door he Monty ne meri car ko jala diya hai aur ek accident ka roop diya hai aur kuch he der mein media tak bhi ye khabar failti he hogi ki meri car ka accident hua hai.

Pankti: lekin Aahan Jab tumne ye plan bana he liya tha toh tumhe apni iss gadi ke breaks fail karne ki kya zaroorat thi?

Aahan: zaroorat hai Pankti...kya pata hume dekh kar usse humara plan samajh Jaye aur vo chup jaye...lekin jab usse pata chalega ki humari gadi ke breaks actually mein fail hai toh vo khud ko humare samne aane se nahi rok payega.

Aahan shifted his gaze from Pankti and then focused back on the ride.
For a minute no one talked, but then Pankti broke the silence.

Pankti: Aahan...

Aahan looked at her.

Pankti: tum jante ho mai tumhare saath kyu aiee hu?

Aahan blankly stared at her question.

Aahan: kyu ki mai chahti thi...ki aagar Takleef ho...toh sirf tumhe na ho...mujhe bhi ho

Aahan: Pankti...it's too risky.

Pankti: meri purani zindagi se risky toh nahi ho sakta na Aahan...jab tum mere liye itna risk utha sakte ho...toh kya mai tumhare liye itna risk nahi utha sakti?

Aahan looked at Pankti with more love in his eyes, he felt blessed to have life partner like Pankti.

Aahan: I Love you Pankti!

Pankti: I love you too Aahan!

Both passed a sweet smile at each other.

Suddenly they heard the other car clutching break very forcefully.
Both looked at the direction and realised that they already reached. But the other car was blocking their view.

As the car was devoid of breaks the car kept moving and as soon as the car left their sight, a shocker came in.

It was the most unexpected face which they never wanted to see again. A spark of current ran on to Pankti's body...she started breathing heavily out of fear and mumbled in terror "J..J.D Sahab?"

Aahan's blood boiled seeing him after a long period of time. All the sore memories of past made their way again to his mind. His knuckles got white but he noticed something in his eyes. An emotion of relief while his eyes were on Aahan. A smile came upon his face.

Aahan became confused. He tried to clutch the break but that's when again was back to the fact that the car was not with the break.
Without thinking for a second he looked at Pankti and opened the door of her side with his one hand.

Pankti: ye tum kya kar rahe ho Aahan?

Aahan: I am sorry Pankti.

Pankti was blankly looking at Aahan trying to get what he ment. But before she could get it Aahan Pushed her out of the car and she landed rolling near a tree luckily saved by a wall but now her head was bleeding.

All ran towards her except for Sheetal who's eyes were stuck at JD with mixed emotions.

Aparna: tum...tum theekh ho?

Pankti: ma...maa vo...Aahan... Aahan ko Bachaiye...

Manav: beta ye sab ho kya raha hai?

Pankti: papa...Gadi mein breaks nahi hai.

All became shocked.

Aparna panicked and shouted.

Aparna: Aahannnn!!!

She was about to run behind the car but Purva and Anita held him.

Aparna: chhodo mujhe...mera Baccha maut ke mu mein jaa raha hai.

Purva: aunty ye samjhdari nahi hai...Gadi ke peeche bhagte bhagte agar apko kuch ho gaya toh?

Aparna: Aahan ke papa kuch toh kijiye n please...

J.D: mere paas ek tareeka hai.

Aparna glowered at J.D

Aparna she got up and moved towards him.

Aparna: ye sab ap he ki wajah se ho raha hai na? Ap mere bacchon ko baksh kyu nahi dete?

J.D: Aparna ji ye samay in sab baton ka nahi hai.
Amya... Ambulance bula ke rakho?

Manav: A.. ambulance?

J.D: Chinta mat karo Manav...bharosa rakho...

J.D started moving when Pankti's words stopped him.

Pankti: Bharosa? Aur ap pe?

He stopped...but he didn't looked at her.

He huffed and sat inside his car and drew towards the other road which was at the other direction but not opposit.

__________________________________

Precap: Truth out
__________________________________