<2>

"Okay... hmmm. I dare you.. toooo. Fake date Butters for a week."

-

Kenny's POV:

What? Butters? Fake date? What the fuck. Do I back out? No I'm Kenny, I don't back out on dares.. and Butters is quite gullible not gonna lie.

I placed down my steak I was just about to bite into and thought about it.

I've never backed out on a dare, and it's for a week only. Who cares...

"Fine. Only cause I don't want to back out though" kenny

"Sweeet" c

"Shut up fatass, your going to make Butters heatbroken" kyle

"Who cares? He deserves it after what he did to me" c

"Dude you're still upset about that? It was years ago. Get over it" S

"I don't care." C

"How do I tell him???" K

"Just say you like him or something" S

"Stan why are you going along with it!?" Kyle

"I don't know, it seems fun" s

I looked over at Kyle and his face was priceless. His mouth wide open. After a few seconds he sighed and went back to eating again.

"Fine I'll do it after" K

"Yessss. Sweeeeet" c

"Shut up fatass" Kyle

"No you stupid jew" c

"Stfu piggy" Kyle

Cartmans face raged and I stopped him before he could jump out at Kyle. I rolled my eyes, I swear they are so childish.

- After lunch -

The three went off for something and I walked down the halls swarming with people talking. I placed my hands in my front pockets of my ragged jeans and looked down at the dirty floor.

I then remembered what Cartman aske- well dared me, to do. I sighed and looked for Butters. He was... sweet??? And very gullible that is. So it should be easy.

I found him and he was talking to Pip and Damien. I walked upto them and gave Butters a quick pat on the shoulder. He span around quickly and looked up at me. He smiled and I gotta admit, it was quite cute.

"Oh! Hey Ken! Anything you need?"

"Yeah uhm, can we talk in private for a second.?"

"Well uhm.. sure Ken!"

He started rubbing his fists together, I looked back at Pip and Damien and seen a dirty look across both of their faces.

"Great"

I pulled Butters by his arm and led him somewhere where there weren't many people around.

"Oh gee Ken, you alright?"

"Yeah uhhh. I have to say something.."

"Well go on! I won't judge"

"Okay well, Butters I uh. Like you??? I guess.."

I looked up at his face and he had a wide but cheerful expression on his face. He looked quite red.

"R-really?"

"Yeah."

"I u-uh. Oh gee, I do too"

What? The fuck. Whatever go along with it.

"Well, do you want to maybe, be my boyfriend?"

"Oh! Sure!"

He had a wide smile plastered across his face. I stared and got a weird feeling. But brushed it off.

"Cool-"

Just before I could finish my sentence, the bell rang. I looked up and cursed the bell. It stung like shit.

"Oh well, that's the bell.. cya I guess Ken!"

He smiled and hugged me. He was taking this good wasn't he..? Whatever not like I care. I chuckled embarrassingly and he skipped off happily. I felt a bit bad for him knowing its just a stupid dare.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker and got my books and went to my next class.

Part two :D

Words: 588