cute cashier (fluff)

Minho loved going to this cafe, every time he was stressed or just needed a nice coffee this cafe was the place for him. he never shared this place with anybody it was just always him who walked in by himself, he was connected with people but loved being alone.

he walked in today and realized there's a new cashier and the stand, he was really cute, brown hair, round glasses, big squirrel cheeks Minho almost though this boy was a cartoon character, he tried talking with the boy and used his "minho charm" (his friends make fun of him for that."

"hello welcome to skz café how can i get you started today?" the cute cashier said to Minho with a big cheeky smile.
"well first i would love to know your name maybe it'll help me pick out what i wanna order" Minho said confidently with a wink.

"well sir if you must know it's Han jisung, but i don't really see how this is connecting with you picking something off our menu" He giggled while saying the last few words (god minho found this boy so cute).

"very well Han jisung i will like caramel latte and uhh, what's your favorite treat on this menu?" Minho faces jisung curiously "well it has to be the chocolate cheesecake sir" jisung looks back at Minho with a confusing but amusing face
"great add that please and maybe i can get this cute boy in-front of me to come eat it with me?" Minho says a little down hoping This cute boy won't decline him.

"well look at your luck sir i am starting my break and i would never pass down a good cheese cake especially if i'm not paying for it, i'll be right back" he winks and goes to the back.

Minho is totally whipped over a cute boy he met 5 minutes ago. luckily the cafe was basically empty or else there would've been a long line screaming at Minho for the way he was taking up time with this "Han jisung."

a few minutes pass by and Han jisung is back with there stuff and they both take a seat and Minho is the first to open his mouth.

M : "so, i'm assuming you just started working here?"
HJ : "Yup! it's my first day and look at that i already got a handsome man buying me my favorite food"

they both laugh and talk about a lot of stuff and introducing each other to one another, turns out they had a lot in common it was a very nice conversation but after that Han jisungs break was nearly done.

"well thank you jisung for sitting down with me i hope i can hear from you again?" Minho looks down at jisung knowing that he is shorter

"Oh well of course, how about we exchange numbers and you randomly pop up here again tomorrow ? i would love to see my new and now favorite customer" Jisung smiles looking up at Minho

and after that they became close and started going on dates, meeting each other friends and pets they've became a very close duo and both grew crushes over time.

"MinMin 💕" is calling

"hey Minnie what's up?" jisung says eager knowing his favorite person just called him. "Hey jiji can you meet me at our spot? i have something i wanna tell you"
"oh okay i'll be there soon love" jisung rushes and gets ready.

their "spot" was a park they had one of their favorite dates on and starting going there a lot after work and stuff like that.

once they both find each other at the park they sit on the bench and start talking

HJ : so what did you need to tell me minmin?

M: okay, jiji i love you so so much and i'm so happy you're my closest and best friend but, i wanna be more with you i wanna wake up next to you, surprise you at work more, go on pet dates more, just in general be with you do.. Han jisung will you be my Boyfriend.

jisung had tears coming out he was so happy to hear this coming from the person he's loved for so long he kissed Minho immediately and Minho melted in the kiss, after they stopped and jisung spoke.

"that kiss was a yes by the way, should've used words first" jisung giggles and it was Minhos favorite thing.

"it's okay don't worry we should do it again i think i heard the yes while you had your lips on mine" Minho laughed and lifted up jisungs chin

"yeah yeah, shut up and kiss me" jisung said now kissing his lover.

and just like that the cute cashier had the best loving and careful boyfriend in the world. they loved each other and had the cutest relationship and everyone loved it.

THE END 💗

- you guys do know i'm a liar right? i've came on here and said i'm coming back so many times and disappeared it's crazy 😭 but i'm glad i made this even tho i rushed this at 4am so if anything is bad i'm sorry!! but i've missed you all so much i hope you enjoyed this small cute story i was gonna come back w a smut story but i felt UNPROFESSIONAL 😭😭 i will be posting that in a little tho! i love you all so muchhh - vix outtttttttt 💗