[ 𝐗. ]

❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄? 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐀𝐘 "𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄" 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐄, 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐄 ❞

*

HOW LONG HAD IT BEEN SINCE THEY FIRST MET?

it had been so long ago, when minho and (f.name) were just strangers. now they were much more than that.

oh right today was the day a new greenie came. the same thing that happened every month. still though minho had to run today.

well he'd prefer to meet a certain girl than another guy. so like every other day the doors of the maze opened, he ran in and spotted the girl.

after a few minutes of running he spoke up.

"today we're getting a new guy."
he said.

"oh fun..."
the girl responded.

she never was really intrigued by the new comers of the glade. considering none ever really could see her she simply didn't bother with it.

———————————

during lunch the ghost girl held the small green rock in her hand. her expression was one of concern.

"minho."
she spoke up suddenly.

"huh? yeah?"
he said with his mouth full.

"I want you to have this."
she said dropping the small rock into his lap.

"but why? isn't it your lucky rock?"
the boy asked confused.

"so you can have some luck, and so you can remember me."
the girl spoke.

"I'll always remember you, you're acting strange..."
minho eyed her closely.

"sorry, but you could use some luck."
she said chuckling a bit.

"I have plenty of luck, as long as you're by my side."
he said.

"right right, now you'll have double the luck."
the girl said smiling at him.

"well I can't complain about more luck."
he said going back to finishing his food.

———————————

once minho made it back to the glade for the day he did his usual routine. go to the map room, shower, eat, and then sleep.

when he woke up the next morning, when he entered the maze the girl wasn't there. that was strange...

sure she acted a bit odd yesterday but maybe she's just having a bad day? perhaps she just wanted a day to herself?

yet minho couldn't shake this weird feeling. that a lot was going to change soon.

———————————

in the next few days all hell broke loose. the glade had officially gotten its first girl, who was alive. alby got stung by a grievr. minho and the greenie spent a night in the maze and survived. the new greenie, thomas started a ruckus.

thomas became a runner. then the doors of the maze wouldn't close. the grievers had gone ahead and entered the glade.

with all this happening minho had almost no time to worry about the girl. his mind was so occupied, yet when he did think of her it was always cut short.

the boy had so many worries going through his head it felt like it would his head blow any moment.

when would he ever get to catch a break from all this chaos?

*

WORD COUNT : 502

WORD COUNT : 502