The Siren

It was getting dark as the sun started to set. I was on a huge rock in the ocean when I smelled a delicious scent. I look up to see sailor about half a mile away. I couldn’t stop myself as my hips began to sway. I hoped off the rock and began to swim. Oh I loved how this night was about to end. Five meters away I spotted another rock. I set there preparing for what’s about to come. I waited for the right moment before I started. To end this poor man’s life with a melody that came from a girl that is so cold hearted. It’s not my fault what I’m about to do. I was born this way and it’s something I can never change.

‘’Come here my sweet darling, listen to my lovely harmony, I will sing you my song, you have no other choice but to come along, my voice itself is your drug, when I start to sing there’s no pulling the plug, you are under my spell, no turning back cause I’m in for the kill, there’s a job for me to do, it involves only you, take my hand, you sweet handsome man, follow me to the bottom of the ocean, and there you’ll find yourself dyeing in the hands of myself THE SIREN………………………’’ I sang to the sailor.

The little Siren couldn’t keep her mouth shut, because of that his body sunk. I swam away never turning back. I’m the monster of the ocean, and that’s a fact. Like I said before I was born this way, and it’s something I can never change. I’m a mermaid but I prefer siren because when I sing there’s no stopping me. I go for the kill, and the kill is what I get.