FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

MELANIE BARTON tv actress, model & social media influencer

MELANIE BARTON
tv actress, model & social media influencer

birthday | march 10, 2007

birth sign | pisces

birth place | virginia beach, VA

age | 17

about
busy child actress who quickly gained fame for her role as julia foley on the hit netflix series 13 reasons why. she appeared in stranger things as a small character but slowly became a main character over the seasons. she played jess maybank in the newest season of outer banks.

before fame
she guest starred in disney's liv and maddie to make her first television debut in 2015.

family life
her twin brother, malachi barton, is also a child actor. his career started on the show stuck in the middle alongside jenna ortega. she made a post on instagram on their birthday, stating that she is the older twin. her mother, felicia barton, and her father loren barton, who isn't seen often on social media.

associated with
she wasn't cast alongside millie bobby brown, rudy pankow, dylan minnette, alisha boe and many more. her brother, malachi barton. she is currently dating mason thames. she has been seen with scarlett estevez and madeleine mcgraw. she made an instagram post with javon, jayla and jaden walton.

#79 most popular

•••

MASON THAMES tv actor

MASON THAMES
tv actor

birthday | july 10, 2007

birth sign | cancer

birth place | phoenix, AZ

age | 16

about
television and film actor known for his role as danny stevens in the apple tv sci-fi series for all mankind. he stars in the horror movie the black phone alongside ethan hawke, madeleine mcgraw and melanie barton. the film was met with positive critical reception.

before fame
from 2013 to 2016, he toured with a professional ballet company. he preformed in the nutcracker.

family life
he was born and raised in phoenix, arizona. his sister is a dancer named brooke madison. he is currently dating actress, melanie barton.

associated with
he has shared photos with tv actor hudson west on his instagram account. he is seen frequently with co-stars, madeleine mcgraw, melanie barton and miguel cazarez mora.

#158 most popular