first

@crysttz

_________

Sasuke came back to the village last week and currently staying at the Uchiha residence alone since no one wants him in the hotels or apartments. He's been receiving glares and hates from the villagers so instead of going outside he choose to stay in his room alone with no one. One day he decided to go to the hokage's office for a mission but Kakashi dismissed him and say

'you should get some rest Sasuke, I will give you a mission once Naruto came back from his mission'

Kakashi said that to him 2 days ago but Naruto still haven't return.  Sasuke stays at his home expecting to get some rest but it just got worse

"this is so boring." Sasuke muttered to himself.

Sasuke looks at his large window, he couldn't help but accept the fact that no one wants him here. no one.

except the blonde.

Without him even noticing, a single tear left his right eye. He remembers the time when he's in the middle of his traveling Naruto sends him his shadow clone so that he won't feel alone while traveling, but it ends after 5 weeks when the shadow clone vanished and it's because that's the maximum of time Naruto can stay the shadow clone breathing...

He wiped the tears as he shift his position from his bed, he can't just leave his room and roam around the village. The glances of the villagers makes him uncomfortable and angry at the same time. He's been laying there since sunrise with no food, no water, and it's almost 6 in the evening the sun is about sink. After some minutes he got up and opens the fridge finding... nothing but water.

'aish, I'm out of stock.'

he decided to go and buy some foods, he pick up his wallet that contains hsi savings from his mission last time luckily he also he received a tip, he was about to left his house then he stops. He remembers the shinobis and the villagers. 'they won't try something again right?' Sasuke asked himself and sigh as he shakes his head and turn around he hesitate but he grab his katana just in case.

He left his house heading to the nearest store, ignoring all of the glances and glares of the shinobi's and the villagers but he can't help the fact that these people really hates him. They really do hate him, even though he says sorry and had been imprisoned for years.

"Isn't that Sasuke Uchiha?!"

Someone whispered but still audible to Sasuke. A lot of people were looking at him.

He tries to ignore them.

"Woahh... a rinnegan.." a kid said looking at Sasuke's left eye extremely amazed while smiling. Sasuke was shock for a second but vanished when he hear someone.

"Koro stay away from him. He will hurt you." The girl said that looks like the childs mother, she grabbed the child's hand dragging him away from Sasuke. Making Sasuke grips his katana from his back but he's trying to calm himself for the sake of the kid.

"does he still have a Konoha headband? hope he don't it's such a shame if he still have it..." Someone says looking at Sasuke.

Sasuke grins. He looks straight at the man's eye activating his sharingan about to trap him in a strong genjutsu and it hits him.. if he do that the villagers will hate him more..he deactivated his sharingan and looks again to the man whose now shaking in fear as he activate his sharingan earlier. Some villagers gather at the man who simply fell on the ground because of fear.

Sasuke looks at his feet. regret.

"The Uchiha trapped him in a genjutsu!!!" A woman shouts

"b-but I didn't.." Sasuke tries to explain his side but he's been pushed by a quite people.

"Yes you did!! I see you activate your sharingan and deactivated it real quick!!" The woman yell catching more attentions. More. More people are now looking at Sasuke with angry eyes. And Sasuke hates it, he can easily take them down but he choose to be calm and nice just like the blonde. He hates it. He hates being the center of attention.

Sasuke held his tears.
"I-i'm sorry..." He apologize even it's not his fault, he stand up and left the place with just one click using his rinnegan for teleportation, he's teleported in the forest near the village entrance. The sun will sink anytime soon.

As soon as Sasuke was teleported in the forest he starts to breathe heavily, he's trying to calm. He didn't expect that to happen he just..he just want to buy more stocks because he's hungry.

He sat down and lean on the tree trying to calm his breathing.

he can't.

he can't calm.

he's about to passed out.

Tears start to flow through his eyes, he needs help the entrance of the village is not so far from him, but.. he can't.. he can't breathe.

Sasuke freeze as he felt a chakra.. a multiple chakra..but someone's leading them the most powerful chakra he felt.. are on their way to his spot.

But.. Sasuke is about to close his eyes he's going to passed out..

not until... he felt the strong chakra stops Infront of him.

He sees someone kneeled Infront of him, his cold hand hold Sasuke's cheeks as that man's thumb wiped Sasuke's tears making Sasuke shivers because of the sudden touch, somehow Sasuke managed to look at the mysterious man's face.

Tanned skin.

Whiskers.

Good looking.

Blue eyes.

'Naruto...'

"Calm down love.."

Sasuke didn't hear the last one word that Naruto said because passed out in the man's arms.

Tbc.       

  __________________________

Woahh how was that?..
Is it a good start? Hehe lemme know what y'all thinks!

   ________________________