Epilogue

"Mommy Asher is crying again!" my little girl paisley Saud running up to me as I was cooking dinner.

After that day Liam got accepted into UCLA and we went together. We dated for another 3 years then on Christmas Liam proposed to me. We got married that following year and then a year later we had are sweetheart paisley.

We moved to San Francisco and we have a house 2 minutes away from the beach. We waited another two years tell we had Asher and he looks exactly like Liam whole paisley got all of her looks from me.

Liam ended up being a realtor and he makes a lot of money. I am a cosmetologist, I do people's hair on my spare time in my basement.

I picked up Asher off the couch and was soothing him down from his screaming. "Mommy daddy's home!" Paisley yells on the top of her lungs as she ran to the door.

Just as she she was about to reach the door Liam walks through the door and smiles down at paisley as he picks her up. "How wa a your day with mommy?" Liam asked paisley positioning her on his hip so that he could see her face.

"It was way fun we went to the park and we went to the grocery store!" Liam laughed at paisley exitment. Liam looked up and met my eyes and it was just like the first day we met each other in Hawii I still loved him with just as much as love as the first day we said I love you.

Liam walked over and gave me a kiss on the lips. We pulled apart and heard a "eww" coming from paisley. We just laughed, I gave Asher to Liam and went to the kitchen to finish dinner.

Once we were finished with dinner we sat on the couch to watch a family movie and of course it was paisley's choice and she choose her favorite show 'The Little Mermaid'.

Half way through the movie paisley was passed out on Liams chest and Asher was asleep in my arms as I look at my little family I realized how happy I am and how great full I am.

Me and Liam took the kids to bed and tucked them in. We went back down stairs and decided that we weren't tired so we watched another movie. We choose fast and furious and we were cuddling on the couch. "I love you" I heard Liam whisper to me, I looked up and he was already looking at me with a big smile. "I love you to" I saw as I leaned in to kiss him.

As we pulled away I heard ashers cry and we saw paisley coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes Asher probably woke her up. "You take paisley and I will take Asher" I saw to Liam because I know that it was his turn with Paisley. I hear him groan as he gets up and takes Paisley to her room. I get up and go get Asher. Once I was done with Asher I walked to Paisley's room and say Liam reading her a book. I saw that she was already asleep but I dont think Liam noticed yet so I walked over and took the book and pointed to paisley he finally saw and carfully got up. As I looked down at Paisley I was happy I had this life and couldn't wait for the rest of my life with them.