pilot

Shinso looks deep in your eyes without blinking or moving. He's waiting for you to respond to his question. He wants control. Your head shakes from side to side and his eyes widen. Your cat tail twitches and suddenly you're hanging onto the fire escape. "How do you know my quirk cat?" You tilt your head giving a sly smile before heading further up the side of the building.

To your great delight he follows closely behind. You don't stop to look down or anything but his panting is loud. You already shredded his weapon earlier so now he was relying only on himself. "Hey!!" He screams as you scale the top of the building. "Cat bitch!" You grit your teeth in annoyance but perk your ears to locate him. Playing games with him is going to be fun.

Why are you here? Letting this pro-hero follow you? Distraction of course. You run with the  most feared and respected group this side of town had. The Yakuza. "About time." You giggle once Shinso's head pops up. "You can't just graffiti places and run from pro-hero's cat." You twirl your tail giving a devilish grin. "Come." You hear Kai Chisaki say into your earpiece and without a word jump off the side of the building landing directly into the Yakuza car driving by.

Shinso rushes to the side of the building mouth agape. "What the fuck?!" He says in surprise but before he's able to really decipher what's going on his phone begins to ring. "Did you see 'em?! They headed your way." Endeavor's booming voice seems to echo through the device while poor Shinso is still looking down at the ground where your body should lie. "I saw nothing but a cat graffiti artist, but she disappeared." The phone clicks off and Shinso is left to continue his night as surveillance. Who was that pretty little kitty?

"Hey how'd it go?" You ask your boss in a cheery tone. The rush of exercise on an empty stomach has your head feeling fuzzy and giddy. Kai Chisaki lowers his eyes into threatening slits. "Did he touch you?" The disgust is heavy in his voice the way it always is when you are sent to fight a quirk user.

"Nope. I managed to mess up his bondage weapon really early on and from there kept my distance." You explain it all knowing how uncomfortable the thought of being around more germs than he'd already had to be exposed to. "So why did I have to distract him anyways?" You ask hoping just this once you'd get to be in on the whole plan and not just part of it.

"That is none of your concern. Your part was done and done well." His praise is enough to shut you up into a ball of euphoria. You love knowing when you've done well. 'He's right, why should I care about that stuff?' You think to yourself staring out the window at the electric city before you. The buildings move slowly in the thick traffic now that you've crossed into the heart of a party district.

The Yakuza have been a part of your life to some extent since you can remember, and though you are not treated with extreme tenderness they are kind and support all of your basic needs. You have grown to absolutely admire senpai Chisaki. Who has served as your mentor for about a year now. You were put into this situation due to the tragic death of your parents during Yakuza work. Though normally those children become orphanage dwelling ghosts the Yakuza had watched your parents train you into a proficient killer.

The car begins to slow outside of an old garage when Chisaki leans over you and opens your door. "Be a good kitty and get our medicine won't ya?" He always sweet talks when it's something scary, and every time it works. Your cheeks brighten and your cat ears perk. "Yeah I can do that." You squeak as you get up out of the car leaving a smirking and triumphant villain behind.

"You're gonna get that girl killed one of these days." The driver (and friend of his) states from the front seat peering into the rearview mirror. "Well then she'll prove she wasn't worthy of our care." Chisaki huffs but in his mind he simply trusts he'll get to use you until old age, and with Eri possibly even past that. He watches closely though as your tiny frame and cat tail quickly disappear from sight as you are allowed into the garage.