"Not A Complaint But A Compliment?"🌸 (Paper x OJ) [R]

(I love overworking myself so much I don't have time to do homework. First page of my comic done!! But this is for NewLanguages! And two requests at once cause I'm cool 😎 AND IM HAVING HUGE WRITERS BLOCK-)

(BY THE WAY, THIS IS WHEN OJ GOT ELIMINATED IN III EPISODE 4)

Paper's dialogue: Bold

Salt's dialogue: Italics

Pepper's dialogue: Bold and Italics

OJ's dialogue: Underlined and Bold

Others dialogue: Italics and Underlined

                                                        ~{Paper's POV}~

sigh  What a day.. Dealing with fights, handling the complaints desk, so much work.. I still wonder when OJ will come back? He's still competing in Season 3 on Inanimate Insanity. Well, maybe one day he'll return to the hotel when he's eliminated..! 

No, don't get your hopes too high Paper.. I-it's just a chance it'll happen. I was just about to go back to me and OJ's room when Trophy decided to start fighting again. Oh geez, how much longer do I have to handle this?

                                                 -[Few minutes later]-

Phew, that was extremely stressful, especially when it comes to Trophy.. Oh, looks like Salt and Pepper are coming this way. I took a deep breath, prepared for their questions or requests.

"Hey like, Paper! We have some kind of like, request and we want to ask if we can like, do it!"

"I agree with Salty Salt here! We want a request!"

Of course it's a request..

"O-oh! Sure, what is it that you two need?"

"So we were like, thinking if we could make like, some kind of party! We haven't had one in like, a long time"

A party? I don't know how to make parties.. And I'm not all that experienced in these types of stuff! God, how do I answer them? Maybe I'll just let them do it and I won't come. That will probably work out.

"Uhm, y-yeah! Sure, you can host a party for the rest of the hotel!"

"OMG, Thank you Paper! Are you gonna like, be attending to the party?"

"Wouldn't want to miss it!"

Oh crap did I just agree to it? Well, I have no choice since I already accepted and I can't just say I'll come and not show up.. That would be really rude, and that's not me! I'm not that type of person! 

"Great! We'll make sure to invite everyone!"

They both walked away, probably to get stuff to decorate the lobby. Now what am I gonna do?? This is gonna be so hard cause- I don't even know what to say.. Well, might as well deal with the complaints desk. I'll head there right now.

                                                      -[Another timeskip]-

Oh my god, finally done with those complaints! I'm really being burned out by all this commotion in the hotel. Now I understand why OJ was so stressed while running the hotel. What time was it again? Let me check...just 5:24 PM. That will probably be enough time for me to make dinner for everyone, right? I'll just go to the kitchen and cook some food.