Four

Dabria pov

As I get up I take a shower. About 20 minutes of showering I finally finshes. I them change. I put on a black long sleeve shirt with a turtle neck, I added some grey jeans and a big coat with it.

 I put on a black long sleeve shirt with a turtle neck, I added some grey jeans and a big coat with it

I then get my computer and go down in the living room as I see everyone there.

"Hey, I need a man's advice." I said as I get my sketch book and a pencil.

"Is this about a boy?" Aden says.

"No, I work for Bri's jewelry. Ms. Stone, wants me to make new suits for our industry, and I was wondering what kind of suit's do you guys like." I say as their eyes widen.

"You know Ms. Stone?" Salvatore says.

"Yea. Man is she scary." I said, well I am, I'm very well respected, disrespect me and I will make you go bankrupt.

"You also know what she looks like?" Azazel ask.

"Yes, we have to sign a contract to keep her identity. Everyone in the building knows what she looks like. So will you help?" I ask.

"Yes we will." Lorenzo says.

" Pockets for the Pens." Aden says I then write.

"Oh and wallets." Aden says I then write down.

"Uh, oh yea guns, knifes, and con-!" Oliver says as I smirk. Alexander smacks Oliver up side the head.

I then just write it down.

They just look at me. "Um, Dabria, we have guns because well because we, well we are very well known we own hotels clubs, restaurants and stuff." My father says.

"So, but we just want you do know that you don't need to be scared of us." Salvatore says as I laugh.

" I am fine with you carrying a gun or more." I assure them.

I also have I gun on my left shoe tucked in and I have knifes strapped to my tights and some more in my right leg. But they don't need to know.

"Ok so I have to go." I said.

"What time will you come back?" Aden ask.

"Not sure. Maybe around 3." I said as they nod.

I then leave.

/ / /

As I arrive at my building I get my mask and put it on.

As I enter the building, my assistant comes, Lila.

"I send everyone a letter for the party so when you tell everyone you're identity." Lila says.

"Ok, go get Liam." I said

Liam will be helping me with the project so he will be coming with me to help me with it.

I then go to my office, a few minutes later Liam arrives.