Chapter 2

( Y/N Pov)
"Who the fuck are you?" The weird version of Wally give me a calm look " don't worry dare I'm not going to hurt you and please restrain from saying those sinful words" did he just tell me not to swear? That's kind of hard when there's a fucking puppet in a priest outfit in my room its way to early for this what maybe he's not real! and its just the lack off sleep taking effect " yeah that's it" I say to myself I get up a stretched the puppet seemed confused by me getting up I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen...There were more versions of Wally one looked like the original Wally and the other was really tall and was wearing a lab coat he had one of my F/C mug in his hands....I just blink at them for a second before going to the fridge and grabbing a Monster ( or your favorite energy) and sits at the corner the Original looking Wally gave the taller one a look before coming up to to me " Hello" I just ignored him this is all a illusion this is not real I sigh and get up and turn on the radio in the living room and the song 'here comes the sun by the Beatles' came I hummed long and stared cleaning the dishes I could hear someone come into the kitchen he looked like Wally but with rad hair and he looked upset....you know they kind of remind me of the Wally Aus I was looking at last night but that's impossible the new Puppet look at me and then at the other two " she was wake and you never fucking told me?" " sorry opposite.. " " just...its fine" he looks at me " were the hell are we?" I just ignored him I dried my hands and tried to go to the living room to watch something but I was stopped I look to see the red hair Wally grabbed my hand....Holy shit there not a illusion I'm staring at a real opposite Wally " your..your real?!?" " of course I'm fucking real!" I'm going to pass out...I passed out I could hear people around me " what the hell did you do Opposite!" " don't look at me she just passed out!" " Is she dead?"

* time skip*

After a few I woke up again There was a few Wallys in my room I recognized a few one was rainbow factory Wally and looked like Lovesick I grabbed the bat that was by my bad side and pointed it at him " stay the hell away from me take one more step and I hit you" I looked at rainbow factory " why the hell are you in my house and way?" he just shrugged " we woke up here...so what's your name kid?" " first of all I'm not a kid...and my name is Y/N" I noticed Lovesick trying to touch me I hit his hand away "How many are there here" " quit a bit" shit this is going to be a long day

Notes!
Thank you for all the love with this story I'm really glad you guys like it I'll try to get new characters in soon and you guys what to see a another Wally au tell me the au, I'm sorry this chapter is  short