Chapter 8

A/N Disclaimer: I do not own PJO, it's Ricks. Tell me: Do I have to do the disclaimer every time? I really hate doing it and am too lazy to search.

[Edited 12/11/18]

So, right now, I'm laying down in the new Hades and Erebus cabin, I'll explain what it looks like later on 'cause Nico's pestering me. Oh, sorry, you want to know why I am relaxing instead of getting off of the bus which had landed at Camp Half-Blood? Don't worry, I'll get to it later on. However, in the meantime...

"Are you sure you weren't named after Persephone, Percy?"

"Yes, Nico, I am pretty sure that I wasn't named after your stepmom," I replied, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "I was named after the Greek hero, Perseus. The only hero who actually had a happy ending." I explained. Nico has been constantly shooting questions at me for the past hour. Do you understand how many time I have seriously considered strangling him?

I stretched out on the couch, sighing and telling myself that he was just nervous about the Capture the Flag game which we had soon. We had only been at Camp Half-Blood for six to seven hours, getting here early in the morning, and had already made many, many enemies. Who are they? I'm glad you asked. Basically, Marcus and anyone that supported or liked the dipshit, so that went for almost all of the Ares cabin, a handful from Hephaestus, a couple from Hermes (whether they were actually children of his or not, I didn't know), and most of the new campers who looked up to him as an "example" plus the few kids who were jealous of us.

To go into further explanation as to why most of them are going to be going after us in the game, even though we're on the same damn team and going against the Hunters of Artemis, I would have to explain the events which led to Bianca, Nico, and I being put into the newest Hades and Erebus cabin.

Once we had arrived, we'd gone through the process of meeting all of the cabin counselors and then the Hermes cabin counselors, Travis and Connor Stoll, took Bianca, Nico, and I on a tour of the camp. About halfway through the tour, they told us to leave our stuff at the Hermes Cabin and to follow them to the Dining Pavilion, so we did, keeping our valuable items on us because we weren't stupid.

The Stolls led us to an area with twelve tables lines up in the same order that the cabins were in, soon after we arrived and took our seats at the Hermes table since Bianca and Nico were unclaimed and Erebus didn't have his own table or cabin, campers started filing into the pavilion, chatting aimlessly while walking to their designated tables. The kids caught not sitting where they were supposed to be were called out and put back with their tables.

"Mhm, I don't think I like it here very much." Nico mused beside me, "After today, I'm done with campers... and people in general," He added, I scoffed from beside him, nodding in agreement as I was elbowed by a kid trying to fit his way into the too small table. The entire table was overcrowded and looked like it could break at any second, lawn chairs were placed all around the table where they could for the kids who weren't able to get a seat on the benches of the table.

If I had to guess, I'd say Erebus and Hades had a nice talk with each other about the best moments to claim their children, 'cause when Chiron was just about to sit down and begin eating after everyone had offered up their food and announced what all was going on (The Hunters of Artemis, Capture the Flag, us, etc.) his eyes grew wide and everyone's gazes turned to us. They all stared above our heads at the dark symbol of Erebus which appeared over mine, and Hades' symbol that appeared over Bianca and Nico's heads. Everyone in the pavilion began bowing aside from Chiron who stayed standing.

"All hail Perseus Jackson, Son of Erebus, the Primordial of Darkness," he announced, turning his attention to the siblings while the area seemed to get a touch darker as he said the "All hail," stuff.