The Favor

"Sebastian. I need help.." I say giving him the plate of cookies I made.

Yes, Sebastian is the only person I thought of, who could help me with the Mr. Xavier issue. Hopefully bribing him with cookies will convince him to help me.

"With what?" He says munching on a cookie.

"I have this favor to ask you.. You don't have to do it. Your just the only one I thought of and it'd be less embarrassing with you." I rambled on.

"What's the favor?" He asked cautiously.

"I need you to teach me how to seduce someone. Well not really because I know how to do that already. What I really need you to do is help me with the sexual stuff. I want you to take my virginity and teach me moves. I want to be good in bed for future purposes and quick. I know it's a lot to ask a person. I just really need your help." I quickly let the words tumble out of my mouth before I chickened out.

I look up and see Sebastian looking at me like I've grown three heads. Great he isn't going to help me.

"Let me get this straight. You didn't want to have sex with me last night and now you want me to take your virginity and teach you moves. For future purposes.. What does that even mean?" He asks confused.

"Are you going to help me or not?" I sigh. "I could probably ask Chase or Asher if Sebastian doesn't agree to it."

"Are you talking to yourself now?" Sebastian says.

Whoops. I didn't know I said that out loud.

"I'll do it. Only because Chase and Asher are pigs. Well.. Mainly Asher but still. I'll help you." He shakes his head.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say hugging him.

---------------------------------------

I know the chapter is a super short filler chapter. I'll be working on the next chapter and I promise it'll be longer. Thanks for being patient guys!