2 || First Week..Again.

M/n woke up with a loud grunt when his phone's alarm went off. He groaningly stood up and stretched.

"M/n, go and get ready for your first day at Brooklyn Visions Academy."

He crooked his neck towards his mother in confusion. He's sure he had just concluded the first week of classes, and the name of the school was unquestionably different. Was he losing his mind? Then he thought back to portal, did it make him travel through time? "Uhh okay, I'll be ready in a bit."

He completed his morning routine before changing into his uniform and Converse. He couldn't get rid of the impression that he wasn't the only Spider-Man in the city; he could sense the presence of another Spider-Man. He muttered to himself, "Nahh, I must be losing it," and then he grabbed his bag and backpack.

"Bye Ma! See ya Friday." After giving his mother a final kiss, he took a piece of toast and put it in his lips. He stepped outside and headed for the school.

He said to himself as he moved along the path, "You can do this. It's just another week of school." He arrived at the school, grinned a little, and entered. He then went straight to his dorm to unpack.

~

"I love you Miles."

"Yea I know dad, see ya Friday." he muttered as he gathered his belongings and shut the car door. He began walking towards the door until a booming police siren startled him as he turned back around.

"You gotta say I love you back." His dad spoke into the police speaker.

"Dad are you serious?" Miles responded.

"I wanna hear it."

"You wanna hear me say-"

"I love you dad."

"Look at this-"

"Dad, I love you."

Miles sighed, raised his head, and spoke while keeping his eyes closed.

"Dad, I love you."

"That's a copy."

The students around Miles laughed as he turned around to continue walking into school after becoming embarrassed in front of everyone. A boy jokingly said, "I love you dad~" in his direction but Miles disregarded him.

"Hey, good morning. How ya doing?" Miles said as he tried to make small talk with the other students, only to receive awkward stares back at him.

"Oh, this is embarrassing but I think we we wore the same jacket." Miles said to a boy which him a very obvious side eye before going back to his conversation.

"Hey." He was tapped on the shoulder by a girl.

"Hey." Miles responded.

"Ya shoes untied." She said.

"Yeah I'm aware, it's a choice.."

He said before sighing and looking up in the common area of the the school before starting his long day at the school. The school bell loudly rang as Miles made his way to class.

~

The school day was hectic. Miles rand from class to class barely keeping up.

"The fundamental particles.."

"Who can solve this for XY?"

"Read two chapters of Great Expectations."

"A take home quiz on on volumetric pressure."

"Five page essay with your conclusions stressed."

Miles rushed from class to class barely balancing all of his books in grasp. So much and he definitely was ready to be done with it.

M/N's POV

"This school is gonna kill me." I thought to myself as I sat in class watching a video that the teacher put on. It was kinda boring so I didn't really pay too much attention, I was more focused on my classmates. Then out of nowhere the door opened and then a figure slowly slinked into the classroom, then the video stopped.

"Mr. Morales movin in the dark. You're late again." My teacher blurted out as the boy perked up.

"Einstein said time was relative, right? Maybe I'm not late, maybe you guys are early." he said with a slightly smug smile on his face.

I thought to myself that this dude is definitely a dork, scoffing as I bit back a smile. The girl across from me lightly chuckled.

"Sorry it was just so quiet." She said before looking back up.

"Would you like to keep standing there or sit down?" our teacher said as she clocked her remote to turn the video back on. The boy came and sat in between me and the girl from earlier.

"Our universe is one of many parallel universes happening at the exact same time. Thanks to everyone at the Fisk Family Foundation.."

"WAIT. that may explain everything that's been happening to me! Me repeating my first week, the school being different, hell even the city looking slightly different. The portal took me to another universe." I silently thought to myself as I watch the video.

"SHH." The teacher blurted out which made me snap my head in her direction, the girl and the guy both straightened up in their seats which made me quirk up an eyebrow. I barely payed any mind to it tho and went back to watching the video, my interest peaked as she started talking about parallel universes.

~

Narrator POV

M/n lost interest in the video after little bit and began doodling in his notebook with two of his pens set up on the desk. Eventually, one of the pens rolled off of his desk and onto the floor to the left of him. He reached down to grab it but Miles grabbed it before he could.

"Here you go." He said softly as he handed M/n the pen back.

"Thank you." M/n smiled at him as he took then pen before going back to doodling.

"What's your name?"

M/n put down his pen before turning back to the boy. "I'm M/n L/n, what about you?"

"Oh I'm Miles, Miles Morales." A small smile crept onto his face as well.

"Nice to meet you Miles."

Just as M/n responded the bell rang, dismissing them from class.

"Well, talk later?" M/n said as he held out his hand to Miles.

"Yea, I'd like that." Miles took his hand and shook it.

Miles POV

His hand was warm in mine and I'm not gonna lie, a few butterflies were flying around in my stomach. He was slightly shorter than me, his hair was h/c and he had a pretty smile. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to him, even though I thought only went for girls but I guess not. The one I talked to earlier also popped in my mind but I was mainly thinking about M/n for the rest of the day..