Chapter six: More beers, the better

"Hey man, I brought your favorite beers!" Hoseok says excitedly, walking into Namjoon's apartment. Taking off his shoes by the door, he quickly is making himself at home. Namjoon chuckles a bit but clearly doesn't mind, making his way to the kitchen table to sit with Hoseok. "Thanks for bringing this, you didn't have to!"

"I know but I wanted to talk with you," Hoseok says already opening bottles of beer for himself and Namjoon.

Namjoon looks at him curiously, he loves Hoseoks company, well any of the members, but he is worrying on why he wants to speak with him alone. He sees how serious Hoseok is because he sat down at the table, looking straight at Namjoon without a smile.

"What about?" Namjoon asks taking the beer Hoseok opened, sitting down across the table from him. He knew it is about to be a long night.

"Why are you mad at Y/N?" Hoseok begins.

He kind of knew the question was coming, he was hoping it was another problem but this has been a topic for a few months now. He looks down at the table then back to the bottle, taking another sip of beer. He was upset with you for many reasons and he was trying to forget those feelings. He wanted to call you because he really did miss you but he was afraid you wanted nothing to do with him. The day you ran away from him, he was distraught and couldn't believe he lost one of his closest friends. He was upset his anger got the best of him.

"Hoseok...it's a lot." He looks at his beer then up at his friend.

"We have time and beer, let's hear it," Hoseok says calmly.

He takes in a deep breath then exhales, "She said a lot to me when she was drunk and I didn't appreciate it..."

"But she was drunk Namjoon, she didn't mean anything she said."

"Yeah, but normally drunk people tell the truth," he says bitterly. The tone of his own voice caught him off guard. He quickly remembers what happened again which is causing anger to rise.

"What did she say to make you so mad at her?" Hoseok pries looking at Namjoon with sad eyes.

His eyes just lay on his friend, not wanting to relive those days but he knew Hoseok was trying his best to help bring friends back together. He knew exactly why he was mad at you but has never told anyone his feelings for you. There were many emotions flying around, he didn't know which one to tell first.

"Well...first she told me how Nuri was a horrible girlfriend. How she was basically using me and a bunch of other stuff. Then, she told me how Nuri was mean to her, which is weird because I thought they got along just fine."

Hoseok knew of the situation with Nuri because you came over to his house, crying the day you saw her in the park. You were upset you allowed someone to talk to you in the manner she did but you knew there was nothing you could do.

"What did she say?" Hoseok trying to keep a pokerface.

"I don't know...I didn't get to ask Y/N and Nuri says she is twisting the truth and how Y/N was rude to her. I don't know what to believe." He takes the bottle and downs the last bit of beer he has left. Hoseok watches as Namjoon places the empty bottle on the table and immediately opens another one. Watching his actions, Hoseok knows there is a deeper meaning to this situation.

"You have to find out Y/N's side because that doesn't sound like her. Think about it...why would she be rude to Nuri?"

"Because she has a crush on me..." Namjoon quietly admits.

Hoseok obviously knew but he didn't know Namjoon found out. He moves his body back in the chair, taken back by the claim. "How... how did you find out?"