vampires? okay.

Hey everyone! So my last chapter got 18 views woah! To be perfectly honest that's more then I thought I'd ever get so after 7 months I'm at it again, back with a story. This one will be a twist on a classic lore: I give you vampires! Above is a picture of what Addie looks like
-----------------------------------------------------------
"What a brat!" I vented to my dearest friend. Addie laughed her tinkling laugh which made me smile despite my anger. "Don't be so heated towards her dear, she's only trying to speak her mind." Addie advised giving me her classic 'believe me I'm older then you' look. I was at a loss knowing Addie made a valid point so I lashed out "what would you know! You're like 200 years old!"I stated. "Ouch, I'm so offended?" Addie questioned. "Was that your desired reaction?...honestly humans...." She mumbled that last part under her breath. Then she added, "do you want me to kill her?". "No!" I shouted imediatly. "I love her" I projected towards her, knowing she would pick up my thoughts through her 'vamp senses'. She chuckled, hiding something in her burning red eyes. "What?" I inquired softly, recognising how weird she was acting lately. She hesitantly put what she had been writing on the table and appeared right in front of me. "Jesus Addie!" just as I was about to scold her for using her powers around me she stopped me. "I love you Macy, you idiot." Then she vanished. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I ran to veronica as fast as my mortal feet could take me. Her being clairvoyant held the door open for me as I turned down the hall way. "So I'm guessing Adison finally told you?" Veronica chuckled. "You knew Vee?" I accused. "Yeah it was relatively obvious, just like how you think you love me. And before you protest, you are displaying your affection to the wrong sister." when I realised what she said I piped up "but I do love you....". "No, you don't silly" she interupted. Veronica was usually right about, well everything, so I thought about it a while. It could have been a minute, it may have been hours but I realised something. "I do love her!" I shouted. Veronica was full on grinning like a cat, holding the door open "go get her tiger!" she demanded. "A little help?" I asked. Without a word she scooped me up bridal style and ran at vamp speed into town where we both knew she'd be. When she put me down my hair had been blown every which way and I lost my jacket along the way leaving my arms exposed. I walked in to the only club in town 'the black rose' searching for Addie's halo of shinny red hair and pale complexion I found her in a corner booth with two gorgeous girls flirting up a storm. I've seen Addie at work before but never like this, the charm was all out there and she was wearing her seductive smirk that makes both men and women beg for her to take them home. These girls were no exception, the blonde was receiving the majority of the attention with sweet whispers and neck kisses. My blood was boiling, but I was no competition like this in my jeans and tank top so I called Veronica. "How goes it cassenova?" veronica asked. "Vee I'm probably never going to ask you again EVER, but could you come here and girl me up?" I heard her excitment clearly. "Be there in 5." she hung up. Oh joy!
To be continued......