Chapter One

• Dedicated to All of my fans whom I love dearly :]

Chapter One

Sirena

Nobody comes here, I think as I slide freezing palms down the black bars of the gate, which surrounded the woods, no one. Being the daredevil I am, I opened the gate even though a sign read, "NO TRESPASSING" in big, bright, bold letters right beside my hand. Quietly I shut the gate tight, making sure it was securely closed, and walked through the forest.

It was daytime which made it easier to see, though I wouldn't stay for long anyway. Trees were surrounded by leaves that layed below them, flowing every now and then in the wind. A few bushes were scattered carelessly across the forest, although it didn't have as many trees as it appeared at night.

I keep walking farther down the forest, my eyes searching for something interesting, I've always been curious like that. Suddenly I notice the sun going down and so I head back, though I'd have plenty of time before the sun goes down completely. I turn my head to make sure nothing was watching me since I was getting a chill feeling, but then a blindfold goes arround my mouth, I'm taken out of view from where some innocent by-standard could see me being carried away.

Another person was there too, I could feel it, heck, maybe twenty people were there. I tried to scream but nothing would come out, my voice had gone from the shock. I felt hands pick me up and carry me somewhere. Then it turned black, I couldn't move, see (though the blindfold had already taken away that advantage), hear or anything, but I could feel.

Paralyzed maybe, something similiar to that. The hands were definitely from men, or boys, anyway, there were a few people. My legs dangled as I was being carried away, when finally I was thrown into a trunk of a car, then, it shut because of the vibrations that I felt. I felt a sort of loneliness, although I had felt that my whole life anyway.

I'd always lived with my friend, Natalie, who let me live with her when we first met, they adopted me so she was basically my sister. My parents had evidently left me on the curb-literally-and sped off into the sunset, what a great way to remember your daughter by.

So my whole life I've been an orphan, yes, Natalie and her parents-along with her little brother-would all be dissapointed, but even though they were like real family to me, I wasn't that sad about leaving them. The worst part was what these people who had 'kidnapped' me would do. What would they do? Kill me? Keep me hostage? Rape me? God only knows.

But it doesn't matter anyway, what the hell am I saying it seriously does matter! God, I feel insane. And with that, I fell asleep.

[A couple hours later]

Now I can move, see, and hear again. I found that out when I was woken up, and I tried to kick a person in the face, well, that backfired.. I lunged for them, all my body strength trying to help me out, but the guy grabbed my leg and held me from it, the took me inside, yet he didn't stop carrying me like that.

"Let me go!" I yell, eager to get out, my blindfold to be ripped off, maybe I could beat these pieces of shit. Oh, but was I wrong, the boy took off my blindfold so I could get a view of the building-well maybe I should say house-I was in, along with the people who were already tying me up to a chair a room with a mirror, dresser, king sized bed, walk-in closet, and two bedside tables.

The boy carrying me sat me down because they were tying me, and I saw him. Huge muscles, short blonde hair, tan skin, and a black shirt, along with a six pack most likely underneath. He looked strong, but somehow I could sense he wasn't the leader in the pack. My answer to whom the leader was became revealed when I saw his face, same black shirt, tan but not as tan as the other dude, brown, shaggy hair, and a smirk, also probably gifted with better six pack than the other guy.