chapter 3

Is it right to love someone with your soul, yet still be afraid that they will hurt you. If you’ve been betrayed once how do you know it wont happen again. Tell me how do you trust again.

Erik

Those are the questions I ask myself. I wonder how Devin can trust his family when his father did those things to him. I wonder especially why he can trust me when Tyson did those things to him as well. When other people see him they see scrawny, weak, clumsy, fearful Devin. Yet when I look into his eye’s I see someone who’s saw so much pain, betrayal, ruthlessness.

To me he’s strong, hopeful, optimistic. He’s willing to see the good in everyone, even though all he’s seen was bad. To me he is an innocent soul. 

For example yesterday at the mall he saw to kids that get picked on at school ’cause while James is out going his twin Jeremy only talks to him. Devin went up to  them an asked if they would like to go camping with us. James asked why “why do you want to hang with us” Devin’s simple answer was “ cause I can”.

James tends to wear dark colors, while Jeremy wears bright colors. While James hair is black. Jeremy’s is half pink, half blue. I’m not talking about light colors these are like BAM ‘you see me colors’. For a person that’s shy he sure likes to draw attention to himself. 

You probably want to know why I’m thinking of so much right now. Well at this moment I’m running my fingers throw Devin’s hair while he sleeps with his head on my lap, we a currently in blades SUV heading to the camp site. 

The twins are watching a movie on a portable DVD player, blade and saber are up front arguing about if we’re lost or not. I don’t know how their lost. Saber has a map in her hands. I guess it’s right women have no since of direction( it true I get lost a lot). Blade refuses to stop and ask for directions( my brother thinks if he drives around he will eventually find his way). 

“ Erik stuff your socks into their mouths” dev

“ that’s disgusting” saber

“ it might be, but at least you too will shut up” dev

“ look who woke on the wrong side of Erik” blade

“ow” blade

“saber will you so kindly hand my shoe back please” dev

“ evil ungrateful little brat” blade

“ HEY do not talk to my boyfriend like that” Erik

“ look there I told you I didn’t miss the turn off” blade

“ about damn time” James

We all rushed out o the SUV to stretch our legs. 

“ ok me and blade will share a tent, Erik and Devin will share, and the twins will share, ok” saber

Their was a bunch of “ya’s”. Blade and James went to go find wood for the fire. I helped saber put up their tent. I looked over Jeremy has theirs up. I looked to see how Devin was doing. Which was bad by the way. I don’t know how he did it, but he got tangled in the tent. He looked at me when he heard my laughter. I saw a pout make it’s way onto those soft lips .

“it’s not funny” dev

“yes it is” Erik

…………………

I know I haven’t uploaded in a long time, but thanks to all those fans that have stuck by my side. I’m just writing when the mood hits. Lately I’ve had other things taking up my time. So their will be no pacific time that I will upload. 

WARNING the next chapter will have sex. Do not read if you don’t like. 

As always

  Love and peace

     keki90