2

Third Person POV

When the bus got to the school Penny and Sheepy insisted that Foxy follow them. They left the bus and walked the walkway towards the school entrance. Foxy's cyan eyes looked at everything. Bushes were leading to the front door, a sign hung above it saying 'Welcome Back Students'.

There were students everywhere, as you would expect. Some people rode their bikes or drove their cards, some even walked. The three walked into the building and it look way bigger inside than it had outside. Foxy noticed adults welcoming students and saying good morning with smiles slapped on their faces.

Penny and Sheepy waved at a few people while Foxy observed almost every single thing around him. He noticed that some people they passed had slips of paper. The floor of the school was a creamy shiny white. The walls being a grey and white with navy blue and green shapes, all of different sizes. There was a weird smell in the air, it wasn't bad but it also didn't make you feel how you would if you smelled a fruit-scented candle. Foxy felt like he was in kindergarten, going to school for the first time in his life.

Soon the three made it to a line. Foxy glanced towards the front of the line and there were two ladies handing paper to the teens. Must be where we get our schedules.

"How are you feeling?" Penny grinned at Foxy. Now in the school light, he could nicely see both of the girls' features. Penny had brink pink shoulder-length hair, and bangs being held away from her eyes by a red hairpin with a pig on it. Her eyes were baby blue and she had a few freckles on her cheeks. She was wearing a baggy red sweater with a white outline of a star, along with a blue denim skirt. Foxy also noticed she wore star earrings matching her top, white Nikes, and a lot of different bracelets.

"...This is..." Foxy started, looking back around him. His eyebrows got closer together before Sheepy finished his sentence for him. "Overwhelming right? I'm for real finna hate coming here every day" Foxy's attention turned to Sheepy as he nodded in agreement. She was indeed lightskin, hair almost snow white and really curly. Her eyelashes are long and noticable because of her mascara, along with her two-tone lips. Her eyes were brown, she was wearing a fair amount of makeup.

She wore a bubblegum pink T-shirt with some retro stuff printed on the front and back. For bottoms, she wore black slim jeans and also some white Nikes. She had a few bracelets to match with Penny, small hoop earrings, and two rings. The duo had their backpacks on their chest instead of their backs.
"They better had put us in the same class together." Sheepy turned to Penny with a worried look. The pink hair threw her arm around Sheepy's shoulder and sighed. "I hope so too."

A few minutes later they got closer to the front. To pass the time Penny insisted on playing rock paper scissors and thumb wars with Foxy. He lost minority of time because he either wasn't trying or he just flat-out sucked. "You're hella bad at this." Penny smiled, winning yet another round of thumb wars. Foxy threw his hand down in defeat, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Yea."

"Hey you, what did you pick as an elective?" Sheepy asked, forgetting Foxy's name. Her hands slid into her back pockets as Penny jumped up to answer the question herself. Foxy didn't mind. "Oh oh, I picked Theater!" Penny answered, putting her hands on her hips. Her eyes looked at Sheepy, one eyebrow raised. "You chose Construction cause of Pandy" Penny made fun of her, laughing a little bit. Sheepy's face held a puffy expression as the wall became suddenly interesting. Penny laughed some more then moved her attention towards Foxy waiting for his response to the question. Her expression changed to curiosity, resting her posture. "What did you choose?"

"Culinary." Foxy responded quietly. He didn't choose culinary but his mom did, it was taking the teen too long to choose something so his mom took matters into her own hands. He didn't greatly enjoy cooking but baking was fun so he wasn't completely against her decision. At least he was doing construction, computer programming, or band. Those are subjects he wouldn't touch within a ten-mile radius.