Chapter 14

Jack was still sleepy as he woke up the next day. His eyes were still closed as he wondered why he had woken up after the long and pleasurable night that past. Kaiden had taken his time to rediscover Jack's body and worshipped every inch of skin with dedication before he had claimed Jack over and over again.

As he slowly woke up more and more, Jack felt fingers dancing over his skin; one hand rubbing over his chest towards his nipples while a thigh was rubbing between his legs, a certain hard appendage rubbing against his lower back.

"Kai-den..." Jack moaned tiredly, feeling Kaiden's other arm curl under his head to pull them flush together. The wolf only hummed pleasantly as he nuzzled the back of Jack's head, making the boy shiver sharply before he panted a moan as Kaiden lifted his leg and gently slipped inside.

Jack could feel the slight soreness from their loving last night but Kaiden wasn't rutting sharply against him; instead he waited for a while as he nuzzled and nibbled at Jack's neck and throat, his free hand slipping down to fondle and tug at Jack's own throbbing length before their hips started up a slow, lazy rhythm.

"Hmmm, good morning love." Kaiden's husky voice whispered against Jack's ear, making the boy whimper at the ticklish sensation. The wolf nuzzled against his mate's throat, laving hot, open-mouthed kisses on the delectable skin.

Their hips were moving gently, chasing after the other as their moans and sighs echoed through the room. Just like the night before, Jack whimpered as he reached his completion, his cock pulsing in Kaiden's palm before the wolf joined him with a growled moan.

As they panted and slowly calmed down, Kaiden chuckled and rolled jack on his back before tickling the boy when he huffed and playfully glared at his mate. "What was that all about?"

Jack watched as Kaiden shrugged, a boyish grin on his face as his eyes sparkled happily. "Simply saying good morning to my mate." Kaiden grinned before leaning down to gently kiss Jack.

After a few minutes, they parted and grinned breathlessly at each other. Kaiden's wolf was wagging a mile a minute, happy to be with his mate. Maybe Jack wasn't pregnant but both Kaiden and his wolf were anticipating the moment their mate's belly would grow round and ripe with their child.

Nuzzling Jack's stomach, Kaiden peered up and smiled at the flushed state his mate was in, placing kisses all the way back up to Jack's lips until he leaned back with a sigh. "We really, really need to start packing if we want to join Chris and Rowan on their journey to the birthing grounds."

He watched as Jack's eyes widened at that before the boy twisted them around and scrambled to the bathroom. Kaiden chuckled again and shook his head, deciding against teasing his mate and instead rested his head on his palm as he watched Jack clean and prepare himself.

When his mate felt eyes on him, he turned his head and blushed at the sight of Kaiden's naked form on the bed, his eyes almost predatory as they took in Jack's every move with great dedication.

"Sorry jack, you're just too sexy- I can't stop looking at you." Kaiden confessed, succeeding in making the boy flush scarlet and stutter before Jack simply gave up and quickly scampered in the safety of the living room in an attempt to recollect his thoughts.

Kaiden chuckled and rolled over, feeling giddy as he buried his nose in Jack's pillow and inhaled deeply. His wolf purred in his head, silently urging Kaiden to try and breed Jack yet again but Kaiden shook his head.

The boy was human and although he had remarkable stamina and his own hunger, Kaiden wasn't going exhaust his mate to the point where it could make him sick. So with great reluctance, Kaiden pushed himself up and used Jack's discarded wet cloth to clean himself up before he dressed and quickly prepared a bag.