Chapter 34:Ripped

You hurt me but yet my soul is still yearning for you. I am done fighting for you but my heart is still searching for you against my will

Bianca

I woke up later in the morning to the fulgent patterns of sunlight and this time, Stefano was nowhere to be found on the bed.

I tried to move but I felt the throbbing ache in between my laps but I still managed to pull myself up to the bathroom.

I had to pee.

My eyes searched every corner of the room but there was still no sign of Stefano.

I looked into mirror as I saw the hickey plastered on my neck from yesterday's kiss.

I blushed trying to hide it from view using the towel to cover it.

I brushed my teeth and took my bath and immediately I was done, I heard the door knuckle twitched.

That must be Stefano as my eyes danced in joy.

I hurried out with my towel and there was the Greek god, he was already facing the mirror...he looked damn hot on his white joggers and white Adidas sport shirt.

I guess he went for a jog...

My body ignited in an unknown shivers as his eyes met with mine through the mirror before turning towards me in a soft gaze but got cold instantly averting his eyes away from mine. What's that for?

"Good morning" I muttered barely audible trying to tuck the strand of my hair at back of my ears.

He nodded instead of replying back before he grabbed his watch at the side table like someone that have an appointment somewhere.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked again trying to kill the silence he was giving to me and he nodded as usual.

"The chauffeur will bring in your food and you'll change into that dress" he stated pointing at the leather sofa at the corner still not meeting my eyes as he went towards his side drawer to get a card which looked like a credit card.

He hasn't still answered my question.

"Are you going somewhere?" I repeated.

He glanced briefly at me and I saw the dark desire in his eyes but he was quick to mask it up by staring at somewhere else.

"Put on something" he stated adjusting his watch and avoiding my question again.

"Stefano Alcantara!" I spoke irately getting annoyed at his snorted attitude. He heaved a sigh.

"I'm leaving back to ...

"New York?" I finished for him cutting him off from his speech.

I was getting furious at this point and I really hope it's not what I'm thinking.

" Look Yesterday was fun..."

I walloped his face with slap before I realized what I did feeling infuriated and I could feel tears clouding in my eyes but I tried my utmost best to mask it up.

"Fun?" I demanded in a cracky voice refusing to believe my ears.

"I was drunk...

"Rot in hell Bastard!!!" I spat bitterly at him cutting him off from his statement.

I diverted my eyes from him and really tried to hold back my tears and also searching for the clothes I wore yesterday, I found it just in time at the other side of the bed.

I tried to walk past him with the last strength left in me but his hands stopped me abruptly.

I flinched at his touch jerking his hands away from my skin.