4

dcc.

It was officially Saturday and I didn't want to go anywhere

It was officially Saturday and I didn't want to go anywhere. This whole weak really drained me but I agreed to attend Tina's daughter party so I might as well show my face.

"You're here, I'm pleased
I really dig your company
Your style, your smile, your peace mentality
Lord, have mercy on me
I was blind, now I can see
What a king's supposed to be
Baby I feel free, come on and go with me"

Jill Scott played softly as I started to get ready. It made me wonder about Beyoncé. She's been on my mind heavy every since we fell asleep on the phone earlier this week. We've talked a little on and off after that but she's been busy unpacking and getting every thing at work situated and I understood that.

Greg has not been bothering me surprisingly. I don't trust it simply because he's annoying as hell when he knows that he fucked up. Hopefully he's been occupied with big back and is off of mine. My lawyer said that she's serving him with the papers bright and early Monday morning and I could not be happier.

I just truly wanted to be done with him all in all. I hope he doesn't make this anymore difficult than it already is but men will be men.

After a while I heard Jacky beep her horn constantly.

"Damn bitch I'm coming!" I yelled out the door.

"Well hurry your ass up. We got shit to do." She said to me.

I got in the car and looked around.

"Where your sisters at? I thought we were riding together?" I asked.

"Karen just picked up Twinkie since I was running a little late." She said

"Oh okay." I said while my mind started running.

I wonder when the next time I'll see Bey? I kind of miss her. She's good company.

"Uhn uhn, what you over there thinking about? Biting your lip so hard that you finna chew it off." Jacky said raising her brows.

"Nothing I just met someone." I said blushing.

"Already? You moving faster than Mexican music"

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch you are not funny."

"I think I'm pretty funny boo."

"Anyways, I don't know. They just make me happy. Maybe it's the fact that it's something new for me to try out but I'm really liking them so far." I said blushing.

"Well just don't rush into anything" said Jacky. "You're not even divorced yet and the way your marriage ended was kinda traumatic. I mean I would have killed his ass but hey!"

I laughed. "I know, but I have a good feeling about them" I said noticing we were pulling up to the party.

"Damn it's jumping out here" I said seeing all the cars lined up.