002

002 : LET THERE BE CARNAGE

IF MIGUEL WAS BEING COMPLETELY HONEST .  *:・゚✧*:・゚

he didn't really hate luci , atleast he thought so . sure everything that came out of her mouth annoyed him , and everything she did made him wish she hadn't joined the society .

BUT he invited her ? He stopped her that night and asked her to join , so what was his problem with her ?

MIGUEL PICKED UP THE INJECTOR , PUSHING THE RAPTURE VILE IN .

he pushed the injection into his body , letting relief wash over him . MIGUEL OHARA wasn't your regular spider person either , his dna had been spliced at a younger age . the rapture helped him control the splicing and relieve his more " feral " symptoms .

WITHOUT THE RAPTURE HE WAS SURE HE'D BE LIKE LUCI , A MONSTER . a distaste of the human kind , a waste of a symbiote .

FUCK , why did he hate her so much

FUCK , why did he hate her so much .

it wasn't his fault right ? he never talked to anyone , he was always closed off and that was for his protection .

.  *:・゚✧*:・゚ —

LYLA SMILED AS SHE APPEARED NEXT  TO MIGUEL , " you guys are more alike than it seems yknow. " . " what ? " miguel was completely caught off guard by this absurd observation , he wasn't a monster . " you both take medication to help you with your monsters , and your both stubborn and witty . " she smiled while sending him a playful punch , he couldn't help but smile a bit at her words .

( SHE REMINDED HIM OF THE DAUGHTER HE NEVER HAD , THE ONE HE MOURNED )

( hes talking abt lyla when he mentions his daughter not luciana , to clear up confusion )

nonetheless he kept his composure , " we aren't alike , I'm not an alien . " he huffed quickly putting away his rapture . " but your different , just like her . " lyla teased him , almost taunting him .

He ignored her comment and moved on with his life , she couldn't be right . luciana and miguel were different , he WAS a spider person and she wasn't .

sure she had similar traits to one , and she was smart and witty . more than the others , she always kept her composure . worst of all she was stubborn and snotty like him , but .

THAT WOULD NEVER CHANGE WHAT SHE WAS , A MONSTER .