Chapter 8

Okay here we go again. I sincerely am sorry for not updating the story. It was just that I have other things to do. But hey? Let's look on the brighter side I’m currently working on it again so yeah, that was the good news I guess. :D

================================================================

(Lance's POV)

As I got home, I directly went to my room. I threw my bag on the bed and sat at my little couch at the side of the bed. I remembered the thing that I just done with Bryan. It was a damn mistake. But I guess it wouldn’t bother him anyway since he was the one who asks in the first place.

“Yeah, I guess it wont bother any of us” I nodded.

I looked at my wrist watch and checked out the time.

“My dad's gonna be home any minute by now....” I sighed.

I was really worried and it bugs me a lot knowing that I had a feeling that my dad was avoiding me lately. And I know exactly the reason behind this drama.

“Shit! I guess I need to face and talk to him now or else everyday would be like this. FOREVER!. And I don’t want to happen like this to us again.” I touched my temples.

But aside from that, my dad never said anything like: “Hey? I wont be able to talk to you now, because of what you did last time.” or.. “ You're grounded! I wont be listening to your excuses anymore!”.

Hmmmmm.. It's kinda suspicious. My dad never did react after we did last … time.

As I was looking for a perfect answer on my question, I heard my dad's engine's went out.

Wooooaahh! Dad is certainly here. So, ahmm. I think I should talk and ask for forgiveness? Or should I be mean to him? Like: “Are you avoiding me?” …. “Do you hate me now?”.. face palm.

Am I being so dramatic now? God! I need your strength now. Before I got outside of my room. I'll make sure that I would calm down and be careful on my words and on..eerm,.. actions?.

Okay here we go.

When I went down, I heard footsteps outside. I was curious that when the doorknob was carefully been twisted. So, I waited and stood in front of the door. To my surprise my dad tiptoed as he pushed the door and as he closed the door quietly he turned to me and was in great shock.

“Dad?” I asked.

“Y-yeah?”. He blinked.

“What were you doing there? Awhile ago. I mean.” Curious.

“Me? I-I was just closing the door.” He chuckled fakely. And I knew it.

“So? A-ahm.. D-dad.?”.

“Ahm! Hey! Sorry but I'll be heading to the room. I have lots of things to do Lance. I just had my dinner at the office. How about you? I bet you’re done heh?.” And he patted my shoulder and passed through me.

My heart skipped as he really is.... avoiding.... me. It hurts. Why? He doesn’t even look at me.

“Dad?”. I tried again.

“Oh my, oh my! Got lots of papers to do.” He whistles.

But before he had gone for further steps, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to face me.

“Lance? L-let go.” He tried on letting my hand go.

“No! I wont.”

“Lance? This isn’t the time for playing. Come on.” He patted my arm.

“Why?”. I looked down.

“W-why? W-what are you saying Lance?”.

“Why are avoiding me?. Why cant you look into my face? Are you mad?”. I almost raised my voice and my hand trembles so as my dad's.

“A-avoiding you? I-im not....m-maybe..” He sighed.

“M-maybe?” I grinned. What was that suppose to mean when it is exactly obvious.

“Dad! Tell me. Were you disgusted? Why aren’t you mad? Or are you? I know you weren’t able to move on with the things I have done but....” I took a deep breath as I look straight to my dad's Caribbean aqua eyes.

“B-but...” I pulled him and hugged him tightly.

“I-im so sorry.” I whispered on the back of his ears.

“I’m sorry dad. Please don’t ignore nor avoid me anymore....it hurts.. you know?” I evenly hugged him so tight.

It took for how many minutes until we were satisfied hugging each other. I guess my dad had accepted my apology and I was right that he was mad at me.

“L-lance?”. He mumbled.

“Y-yes?”. He pulled back slowly and he looked at me. Finally!.

We stared each other and I lifted his chin and my body started to move again. HEY?!! What's going on? I was just forgiven by my dad and here I am again. Damn it!

I cant stop myself. I’ve been tempted to do it again. I started also to feel that my face is hot and my body too. What? W-wait!....

I looked back at my dad and I cant resist it. I closed my eyes and started to make sins. AGAIN. We met our lips and started to kiss again.

This kiss was different as what we had done the last time. And right now, it was just soft and slowly. His kisses blew away my anger and doubts. I run down my free hand to his waist and pull him even more closer.

In an instant, he cupped my cheeks and I smiled a bit and started to fall a forbidden kiss. I think my dad's surrendered? I guess. We'll see.

If only I was not a coward to say how I really Love Him. Maybe I had said it before if I had enough courage to face it. But right now all I wanted to think is him. I haven’t feel his presence since the last 3 weeks. And forgive me again because I love you.

“Matt? Lance? Guys, What are you doing?”.

When I heard a voice, we stopped, we directly searched and turned our heads and SHIT! It's Uncle Kyle. Shocked.

=======================================

So? was it worth waiting? or not? or???? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!! ^^"

oh wells. :D