12•

Jin was right now sleeping but then he heard his room's door open which made him awake as he was a light sleeper.
He peeked a lil to see who the person was.

"Hyungiee! My stomach is paining" It was Jungkook who was holding his tummy groaning a bit.
Jin got up and made him lay on his bed.

He lifted Jungkook's t-shirt exposing the wound he got maybe 3 or 4 week ago while fighting with their enemy. The wound seemed to be bleeding a lil indicating it has slightly opened.

"Jungkook how is this wound bleeding?huh? You got it 4 weeks ago and it healed as I remember. Did you get into a fight in college and somebody kicked you too harsh?"

Jungkook is truly a Mafia but in college he is just a normal student. Noone on earth have the slightest idea about Jungkook being a Mafia because of his behaviour is just like a young, childish, hyperactive college boy. So if he is getting in fights, he cannot use a gun.

"Nothing Hyungs- Idk how-"

"Jungkook when I ask you something I only expect you to spit out the truth" Jin
said sternly"

"Hyung a boy was bulling another boy so I had to save him and in that fight he kicked me too hard. First I didn't feel the wound bleeding but now It started paining and bleeding too" Jungkook hissed in pain as Jin slightly gave him a soft smack on his tummy not on the wound ofcourse.

"Idk why you so careless"
Jin shook his head and went to bring some painkillers and wound dressing stuffs and dressed his wound.

"Now have some rest and don't move your ass up or I will spank you on that wound"
Jin said in a scary voice. Jungkook gulped and nodded before quickly shutting his eyes.

Jin chuckled at the younger and slept beside him after taking a look at the clock. It was 3:00 am.
.
.
.

"Ah Hyung!" Jungkook groaned at the sudden sensation of pain hit him on his tummy.

Jin got up as he heard Jungkook wiggling in pain.

"Jungkook-ahhh what happened?"

" Hyungie it's paining" he said pointing towards the wound.

"It's okay angel. It will get better. You had your pain killers right? It will be fine"
Jin said comforting him.

Jungkook nodded and decided to ignore the pain and slowly got up.

"Where are you goin?" Jin asked.

" I want Yoongi Hyung he will cuddle me. Can you please make something for me to eat? I am feeling hungry" Jungkook asked while having a lil pout on his face.

"Okay angel bun, I will make something and you don't go to college today" Jin said and Jungkook slowly went to Yoongi.

Jungkook entered Yoongi's room and saw Yoongi was sleeping obviously.

He went and quickly hugged him.

"Who the fu-" Yoongi was about to yell but then he saw Jungkook with a pale face.

"Kitten, what happened to you? Why you looking pale?!"

"Hyung My stomach is paining.Its because the wound I got on the tummy has opened a bit. Its okay now"

Jungkook snuggled in Yoongi, feeling his Hyungie's warmth.

"It's okay my prince, it will be alright now do you want cuddles"

Jungkook nodded pouting a lil.
Yoongi hugged Jungkook while rubbing his clothed tummy a bit making sure not to hurt him.

___________________________
I hope you like it..